Chapter 19: Tiffany's Dilemma

Start from the beginning

"I'll see what's inside." She simply declared.

Sooyoung couldn't do anything anymore when Tiffany walk straight in her office without looking back at her Secretary. The tall lady heaved a sigh. This is another mess. What did you do this time, Taeyeon?

Sooyoung fished out her phone and dialled the blonde's number. But she's not answering her phone. She sent her a text telling her that the creepy shareholder is messing Tiffany's mind.

After a while, Taeyeon contacted her.

"Yah! What are you doing? I've been calling you since forever!" Sooyoung scolded her.

"I'm sorry. Where's Tiffany? What did Mr. Jung told her?" Taeyeon said like as if she's in a hurry.

"That creepy shareholder accused you for involving on Mr. Hwang's death. He gave an envelope to Tiffany which I don't know what's the content inside. He said that's the only evidence they have against you." Sooyoung explained the situation really carefully and is full of concern.

"Damn it! I'm on my way." The blonde harshly said before hanging up on Sooyoung. She hurriedly ran out of her office, confusing Minho who is busy doing his work on his table. Seeing the blonde in a hurry with a worried and fear emotions mix on her face, Minho left his work to chase her.

The blonde reached the parking lot, and unexpectedly, a lot of reporters spotted her. They snapped their fingers fast to capture every single move of the blonde.

Taeyeon couldn't careless at that. She run fast to her car with the reporters chasing her behind. Fortunately, Minho came on the right time with the security guards of the Mall.

"Noona, what are you doing!?" He shouted worriedly.

"I need to go to Tiffany!" She replied harshly.

Minho can't even stop the blonde when she drove off the Mall as fast as her car can. It made the man worried. He immediately called the young lawyer, informing her what had happened.

After hearing the news, Seohyun contacted Yuri and Yoona. She told them about what's happening. The young lady bit her lower lip while doing her work furiously. She's right all this time. She swore she felt it. But she was wrong to believe that everything will be alright.

---

Meanwhile, inside Tiffany's office, the brunette is walking back and forth. She doesn't know why but she's very nervous. She hasn't even opened the envelope yet but the feeling of anxiousness is winning over her.

Finally, after minutes of contemplating, she sat on her swivel chair, took a deep breath to calm herself. She repeatedly told herself that everything's gonna be alright.

Her hands are trembling as soon as she held the envelope. She closed her eyes, and wished that Mr. Jung is wrong. She bit her lower lip. Took another yet of a deep breath before pulling the contents out of the envelope.

She saw a picture of her father and another picture which she believe is Taeyeon at her younger years. There's a title written at the top of the first paper. Death Certificate, it says. She furrowed her eyebrows on the old looking death certificate. It's not like the same her father's doctor handed her before.

Reading the certificate, she saw a very unusual caused of death. The doctor told them before that her father died due to Cardiac Arrest. But this certificate is stating a very different caused of death. It says that her father was drugged. She furrowed her eyebrows. Her heart is beating really fast and she's feeling the heat covering her entire body.

She flipped on another page, this time, it's a screenshot of a very blurry CCTV. There's a girl, her posture and the way she dressed is believed to be Taeyeon on her teenage years.