Aftermath

*18 years ago Lawrance, Kansas."

"Mommy can we go from ice cream! Dean probably wants some!" My mom laughed pushing my blonde hair out from my eyes. "Sweetie, Dean is to young to eat ice cream." I nodded sadly. "Fine mommy can we go then? Daddy can watch Dean!" She looked at me obviously amused for a minute then sighed smiling. "Go ask your father if its ok to watch him." I giggled and ran downstairs to him where he was sitting watching TV, when he saw me he instantly picked me up onto his lap. "Daddy can me and mommy go to get ice cream while you and Dean stay here?."

My dad laughed and got up with me running to my mom after we got to her. "Mommy! Daddy said yes but we need money so ask daddy nice and we can go!" My dad and mom talked for a minute before he handed her money and me and my mom ran out the door and when to the ice cream place.

Let's just say, my ice cream beat hers, my was vanilla but it was like tie dye colors. We talked about school and how I wanted to be a superhero when I grew up, just laughing away, our way home was amazing until we got to the house, we heard yelling inside and my dad and some man with red eyes carrying Dean!

I ran and kicked the man in the shin and I grabbed the necklace he was trying to take and ran, my dad took the distraction to get Dean back and my dad told me and my mom to run, so we did until my mom was kidnapped,

I managed to hide under the back of the car I remember what my mom said. "Leave me baby girl, take that necklace and run, run far away Promise, that is a very important necklace." She pulled out a credit card and phone. "Call a taxi and get away from here I'll call when its safe, but in the mean time you need to go baby. Protect the necklace." My mom was then dragged away kicking and screaming,

I called a cab to pick me up and I set off, I never got a call, until the demon found me and I had to leave, I realized my family would be safer without me there, with him always chasing me. "Mommy I'm not coming back I can't let him hurt you guys." I was crying like crazy. "Do me a favor though mommy, don't tell Dean who I am, he might try and find me please?" She sniffed her nose and calmed alittle "Ok baby but if you need us call me ok? I love you." "I love you too." Then threw the phone out the window, I'm sorry mom." I never heard from her after that.

*****************************************

*Present day*

"Look, I'm tired of running, I'm to old for this shit, now I am so sick of you, you've been messing with me for far to long, Caleb." He smirked. "Don't be rash, I love this game of chase, it wets my appetite so when I kill you it'll be so sweet." I rolled my eyes. "Save it, I'm done playing games, this time I brought something that can kill you." I pulled out a demon blade and sunk it into his chest he lite up like a christmas tree and he was done, finally, it was over, after nearly dying so many times, loosing my family and friends and fellow hunters, thank god.

I smiled and cheered wiping off the blood on Calebs shirt and went to my jeep and threw the knife in the compartment and started her up, I was still smirking, fuck yes! I turned to the next bar I could and went to the bathroom to clean up, my blonde hair was dyed black a while ago, my blue eyes more neon than when I was little, I was skinny but curvy at the same time, I have a broken tooth that looks like a fang, I'm about 5'5 and I have a lot of mussels, so I'm not weak. I had a cut on the side of my shoulder so I quickly cleaned it and the dirt off me.

Once I was done I walked to the bar. "Give me some whiskey." I told him throwing some money on the counter. He sat it in front of me and I chugged it and went to my jeep again, so what to do now? I guess I could go and start helping people, the problem is Dean and Sam, the only reason I knew about Sam is because dad called when my mom died and asked if I would come back, but I couldn't, I had to do things before that, I never planned on being alive right now anyway.