Meanwhile, Alaska was grilling Louis about something. Well, not actually cooking him. Like... Questioning him about something. Ah hell, I think you know what I mean. Anyway, Louis looked super uncomfortable, and Alaska was smirking at him, way too smug. The combinations of both their expressions means just one thing. Whatever they were talking about has to be extremely hilarious. At least to me. So, I did the decent thing to do and listened in on their conversation.

Louis complained, "It's nothing! Jesus Christ, why do I even talk to you?"

Alaska teases, "It's nothing? that's not what you said earlier. Also, you talk to me because I'm your sort of landlord, best friend and you love me."

I chose that moment to interrupt with a scoff, "His best friend? Ski slope, I didn't know you were a liar now."

Louis glared at me, "She is my best friend!"

I scoffed again, "Sure, mate. Whatever you say. Ski slope, please tell Lewis that you're my best friend."

Alaska rolled her eyes, "Hush it, both of you. I swear, the two of you are absolute kids sometimes."

Louis muttered under his breath, "Harry's the kid all the fucking time."

I just ignored him as I asked Alaska, "So, what are you guys even talking about?"

Alaska lit up immediately, and smirked at Louis briefly before turning back to me, "Oh, right! Louis here walked in for breakfast, all excited. When I asked him about it, he said that he's doing something important he's been wanting to do for a while after classes today. So, I figured he's seeing Tyler again!"

Louis protested, "I'm not fucking seeing Tyler!"

Now, I know that Louis was talking about going to the administration office with me later today. He's the fucking best, and I know that as well. But of course, it wouldn't be fun if I didn't say something rude about it, right? So, I smirked at Louis, "Fucking some cliché dude is something important you've been wanting to do for a while? Wow, your life must be pretty pathetic."

Louis stood up and clenched his fists, "Shut the fuck up, Styles. I've been looking forward to this forever, and I'm not going to let you ruin it for me." He then turned around and left. Like, he walked out of the main door and left for his first class. Fuck. Did I go too far? He knows I don't mean that though... Right?"

I quickly finished my cereal before turning to Alaska, "I'm gonna go too. See you later, A."

She just nodded at me as I walked out of the house. I can probably still catch Louis if I walk fast. As it turned out, I didn't have to run or anything to catch up to him. He was waiting for me a few yards away from our house. He rolled his eyes at me, "Fucking finally. I thought you weren't gonna show up."

I slipped an arm around his shoulders as we started walking, "I was eating my cereal. Also, you aren't actually upset, right? You know that I know you're excited about going to the administration office. I didn't mean to..."

He cut me off, "Jesus, H. Yeah, I know. We're always like that in front of our friends. It's just acting. You know that."

I shrugged, "I know, but yesterday, you were like really mad at me, so..."

Louis nudged me, "That was yesterday. We're over that, love."

I stopped him to kiss his head once, "I know. Okay, okay. I'll text you later when I'm free to go to the office."

He flashed me a thumbs up before we parted ways to go to our separate classes. The rest of the day was pretty lame, and I was pretty tired by the time I had to meet Louis in front of the admissions office. I shot him a text as I started walking towards the building; he was probably at home, so it wouldn't take him long to get there. Sure enough, I saw him in front of the main college building five minutes later.