𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

"When a man cry it doesn't mean he's weak.
It means he's been strong for too long"
-U.ITACHI
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╭────────────╰─➛✎﹏ | welcome !

────────────
| welcome ! .°• ˚•.

"Naruto.... Will you take her with you?"

"I will.....
Neesan...."

When the daughter of the infamous Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina,heroes of the Hidden Leaf gave birth to an innocent baby girl who would turn the world in the near future the unexpected

"Please.... Be the parents that we failed to do to her"

"Bwah!" The child exclaims as her uncle hit the bulls eyes with his kunai. Sasuke smiles at her as the child kept on exclaiming exciting noise while clapping her tiny hands.

Sasuke picked her up "He will be so proud..." he mumble before the baby puts her tiny hands at his nose.

" Himeko Namikaze"

ᵃᵍᵉ: ₄

Karin held Himeko tight as they passed through drunken bastards lurking around the neighborhood as the two wear black cloaks to be not noticeable.

Not to notice a child was flown from a bar causing Karin and Himeko to shriek in terror.

"Don't come back here brat!" A big man said and went inside leaving the child injured as he clutches his ankle in pain.

Himeko let go of Karin's hand and ran towards the child "Himeko!"

Himeko went beside him and examine his injuries "Karin—nee... His ankle has bruise" the child looks at her in surprise and blush before they both looked at Karin who was lost in thought.

Karin crouch down "What's your name child?"

The child looks down in embarrassment "Kawaki..." he mumbles before hissing in pain as Karin started to treat his injuries.

"My name is Himeko... Nice to meet you Kawaki—kun!" Himeko exclaims with a huge grin. Kawaki smiles before his stomach grumbles in starvation.

Himeko stare in him for awhile before pulling out a candy "Here.... Have some.." he took it and started to unwrap the wrappers before shooting the candy in his mouth.

Karin ties the bandage before helping Kawaki up and dusted his clothes "You're fine now?"

Kawaki nodded before turning to Himeko "Thank you Himeko—chan!" She got flustered before nodding.

Kawaki turned to Karin and hugged her "I hope to see you again!" He then started to ran towards his house while waving goodbye.

Karin smiles before turning at Himeko "What a nice child... Don't you think Himeko?" She nodded before she held Karin's hand and walks away without noticing a man staring at them since the beginning.

"Interesting....."

𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐬

- 𝗝𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗥