They helped me squeeze on my dress, buttoning the back up letting the stylist make any last adjustments that were needed which was near to nothing. I ran my hands down the front of the lacy fabric looking in the long lengthened mirror.

"I know you have heard this all day but really just beyond beautiful" Narcissa all ready now stood next to me with a loving grip on my arm. Her tears were peaking now but she blinked them away, well some of them letting a few fall before wiping them away.

I sniffled back mine but that wasn't strong enough now, "Let's not cry now, it's a happy day" clearing my throat I said.

"Yes it is, but it's okay to cry when happy" she said smiling at me "You don't have to be strong all the time you know, with everything that you have been through just by you standing here today with a smile on your face on your weeding day shows that you are the strongest anyone can be" her words made more tears swell up.

A breathless laugh came out as I tried to push off the tears "I can't ruin my makeup now can I" she smiled turning to look at her face to face rather in the mirror.

"No we can not, now are you ready" glancing at the clock, five minutes and counting.

I nodded swallowing the nerves.

She hooked her arm with mine the smile on her face never leaving, Pansy hooking on my other side "Fuck I knew you would alway marry first" she jokes making us laugh. The three of us walking to the door when it opened we all froze.

"Dad" my voice was weak and shocked.

I didn't think he would be here today, I wanted him to be but at the same time I wanted to be far, far away from him. He was my dad so of course I wanted him here today, he was supposed to walk me down the aisle, give me away. But he ruined that chance when he decided to let my dead to me mother lock me up like some animal.

"Hey honey, I know that you don't want me here today-" he started but I launched into his arms without a thought. Before all the fighting and cheating on my mom, back when they actually paid attention to me I was his babygirl, his princess.

Why couldn't times go back to that. Where every was good and fair.

He stumbled back a bit from my force and was shocked by my sudden hug but without hesitation wrapped his arms around me, I felt that warmth. The parent one that I missed and silently begged for, for so long.

I felt it, he gave it to me once again.

"I'm sorry, I can never forgive myself for letting her do what she did as I just stood aside. I hope that you can never forgive me cause I don't deserve that, you are my little girl and I promised you that I would never hurt you that I would protect you but I know I was the first to hurt you" he sounded like he was crying, but so was I.

"I can't and I won't-" I felt him tense at my words "But I still love you" I admitted pulling away from his embrace backing up to Pansy and Narcissa who stood behind me without a word.

"You look stunning, I hope he makes you really happy. You deserve anything that makes you happy" he said with a slight smile. "Thanks dad, he does" nodding at my words he looked down to the ground.

"I should go now, I just wanted to stop by and apologize" he began to walk away, I called out making him turn back "So what you're just going to leave again, just like you alway do" he shook his head with a soft grin.

"No i'm letting you free, I can't be in your life anymore I've ruined it enough to hold you back" a tear slid down my cheek.

"And you don't want to try and fix it" I asked clenching my fist so my manicured nails dug into my soft skin.