Pansy came up in the mirror next to her placing a stern hand on my shoulder, with a smug face she said "You should have seen the way he looked at her in fourth year I swear he would drop a load right there" my jaw dropped at her words glancing over at Narcissa and back at her.

Thinking Pansy was about to get a scolding for talking like that only a laugh came out, I nervously joined in on there laughing fit "No he didn't" I scoffed rolling my eyes "Mhm sure, miss to blinded by Harry potter to notice" she teased.

"Shut the fuck up I mentioned he was cute one time, once and you wouldn't let it go for the rest of the fucking year" I huffed crossing my arms, once I said his quidditch uniform fit him well and she thought I was in love with him or something.

"Huh well, let's get you ready yes?"

"Let's do it" I gleamed, Pansy clapped in joy and went off to the other people that were here to help.

/*

"Don't you dare fucking cry" I scolded her as we stared at me in the mirror, she sniffled back her tears wiping her eyes and vigorously shaking her head "I'm not" she lied.

I smiled bitting my inside lip to hold back my own tears "God you're so beautiful" Pansy whimpered still trying to be strong. It was all really hitting now, I wondered how he was doing if he was nervous or not.

Did he even still want to do this? Merlin I was getting to be a mess.

My hair was curled and pulled back to show my face, the clips had a row of three good sized diamonds glimmering in the sunlight. Makeup was light as pure usual by request of Narcissa and just like every time she was beyond right with her decision.

My eye shadow was a medium shade of black that was blended out and my eye lashes were curled making my eyes pop. We left my lips natural since it fit good.

"I really liked the colors you chose" Pansy moved topics trying to collect herself. "I couldn't agree more" Narcissa said playing with my hair to get it to set right even though it already looked perfect.

"Draco picked them, honestly the black and white couldn't have gone better" I shrugged. It was plain and simple, just how I liked things.

"Do you think-" Pansy was cut off by three sharp knocks, peaking out she stepped aside to let who ever was there in. "Well would you look at that she just get more and more beautiful by the second" Blaise joked walking in with Theo trialing behind him.

I laughed looking at them as they both had there suits on already. "I could say the same thing about you two" I said teasing back, Theo opened his arms doing a little spin to show off.

I hugged them both careful to not mess up my makeup or there nicely pressed suits. "How is he?" I asked nervously beginning to fiddle with my hands again. Theo took them in his hands to make me stop.

"Just as nervous as you, if not more" he said with a tiny reassuring smile.

"Okay, cool so i'm not the only on internally freaking out" I took a deep breath earning a chuckle form the three. Pansy sat on Blaises lap as he took a seat on the couch, he glanced down at his watch and gave her a kiss on the cheek before standing.

"It's show time in less them fifteen minutes" I gulped his words down like a giant pill, this was it the home stretch. "Well then best be on your way so we can get this beauty in her dress" Narcissa said showing them out. Blaise popped his head back in for the last time saying,

"See you ladies out there, don't be a dick and run away" sending me a wink I glared at him not amused.

( Dress up top)