"All you gotta do is just sit down and talk to her. You got feelings you wanna express and bet you she does too. Y'all just needa go somewhere on y'all time and talk."

"I tried that when I got out but she was avoiding me. I want us to be back like we was but I'm not gonna force it. If it's meant to be we'll get back right," said Boog with sadness in his voice. "But we done talking about me what's been good wit you nigga?"

"I been chillin and doing tats that's it that's all. I don't feed into the street shit no more," said Niqo while checking his phone from Milani's text.

"Nah for real, it's not even worth it. Mothafuckas wanna be in the streets so bad until they get that court date."

"On god. I'm just trynna make my money take care of my people, and that's it."

"Ain't neva lied," said Boog as quiet silence came upon then.

"Mane why you and Mimi not cool no more?" Boog said breaking the silence.

"Because she be on childish ass games and don't nobody got time for that shit. Plus I guess she fuckin wit that Rio nigga again." Niqo with clear Irritation is voice.

"Look dawg if she not meant for you then she not you. You just gotta wait on your time trust me the right girl gone come."

"You right, but that mothafucka taking to long. Got me waiting like I'm in a McDonald's line or sum what the fuck". They both bust out laughing, then gets a text from Mimi.

Mimi🤞🏾

Are y'all down the street yet?

Yeah, we 20mins away
y'all can start coming down.

Ight we almost done
but we need talk in private.

For what?
There ain't nothing
for us to talk about.

Can we just talk about it
on our own time please.

Man what ever we outside.

We on our way down.

"Aye Mimi finally said her and Lala was on they down" said Niqo

30 minutes later
_____________

"Finally, damn we been out here for 30 minutes waiting on y'all slow asses." Niqo seeing Mimi and Lala come out the apartment building door.

"I like to look like a bad bitch hush." said Milani

"Baddest looking bitch, now get yo ass in the car man."Niqo getting ready to get in the car

"Baby I'm not even here." said Nola

"I'm hallucination." Boog said while laughing

"Fuck y'all, anyways where are we going it best not be no weird shit or somebody gone get they ass beat." said Milani

"No for real like can we get a hint or something. Or imma pull a Karen."

"Mane just chill out but we going to go talk to some people." said Boog

"What you mean talk to somebody I don't need to talk to nobody." with a mug on Nola's face.

"Lala just give it a try please." Boog said while looking in the rearview mirror at her.

"This nigga said please Lala you got him in love for real." said Niqo who had everyone laughing but Boog with a death stare on his face.

"Im like that for real." Nola with a smirk on her face looking at Boog.

"Mane chill out."

"Aye Niqo can you plug my phone up please." Milani with her charger in her hand.

"You gone give me 10 dollars." Niqo asked being dead serious.

"Hell nah I'll keep that."

"Girl give me the damn phone and charger."

_____________

"Ight fuckers we here c'mon."

"I know y'all ain't take us to a damn therapist bro." Milani with a bored facial expression.

"Right I am perfectly fine so take me home." Nola starting to get irritated.

"We all got personal problems to talk out. If it ain't with each other then it gotta be with somebody."

"Take me home." Nola demanded.

"No." Boog now starting at her.

At this point they were both just starting at each other. Boog and Niqo set this up to give everyone a fresh start and getting over everything negative that happened in the past. So everyone got their own therapist including then to speak to. They knew it would be hard but it would be worth it at the end.

"So how this gone work because I know we all don't share a therapist."

"Ight so we all got our own therapist and we're gonna explain our past to give ourselves a fresh start and actually heal," Niqo said.

"I guess." Nola and Mimi said in unison.

"Y'all sure? Because once when start we not stopping till it's done," said Boog looking for confirmation.

"I'm down."

" I guess" Nola still hesitant.

"Ight now let's go check-in," said Niqo.

They didn't know how this experience was going to change them from the inside and out. Will those childhood experiences scare them away from moving on or will they change for the better.

But they now have to take a trip down memory lane...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ok, so this is my first book so don't go to crazy on me. But I hope y'all like it.

Vote & Comment,