1

Author p.o.v

Stray kids is on their way back to their dorm after celebrating their second win. They are having fun with singing, rapping, shouting, and dancing in the car. Everyone participate in it and they feel happy. Their manager let Chan drive the car knowing that he will get another headaches if he is the one who drive them back and he is also doesn't want to make the kids sick too. Chan has already ever drive them before so the manager have enough trust to let Chan drive the car.

Jisung:*excited* And the winner of the week is *drumroll* Stray kids!!
Hyunjin:*excited**shouting* Yeah! Stray kids!
Chan:*laugh* Keep the voice down please.
Hyunjin:*excited* Can you believe that we win again?!
Jisung:*screaming* I can't!
Chan:*laugh* Voices please.
Jeongin:*singing* Voices!

Jeongin:*whine**struggle* Hyung, I ca-can't br-breath.
Felix:*hug Jeongin tightly* No way. I haven't hug you enough today!

Seungmin:*tease* How is your feeling hyung?
Changbin: What?
Seungmin:*tease* You know, about doing the wrong choreography.
Changbin:*reddened* Forget about that please. It so embarrassing.
Seungmin:*tease* Nah, I won't.

Minho: Hyung, someone commented something funny in our MV.
Chan: What did it says?
Minho: It says that, she gonna sneak into JYP and take your laptop tonight.
Chan:*chuckle* Stays is cute.
Minho: Better be prepared. I read somewhere in Twitter that your laptop is one of the thing that they wanted to steal.
Chan: I know. They commented it pretty lots in my vlive.

Jisung: Hyung, can we got our third win next week?
Chan: Maybe, let's do our best to obtain that!
Seungmin: Without you saying that we will always do our best!
Jeongin: Yes! *whine* Hyung, stop hugging me.
Felix: Can't stop hugging you!

Chan:*shout* Everyone!! Take cover!!
Minho:*shout* Jeongin!! Felix!! Hyunjin!!
Changbin:*shout* Jisung!! Seungmin!! Hyunjin!!

The five seated there not knowing why their hyungs shout their name out of sudden and when they saw a light coming to their way they realize why. Chan in the driver seat trying to stable the steer and shouting to let everyone alerted. Jeongin and Felix are being pulled to Minho's embrace making Hyunjin is pushed to the other side. Changbin, who is beside Minho, quickly pull Seungmin and Jisung to him making his back face the back unprotected. Hyunjin who being covered by both side trying to see what actually happened but the last thing he knows is the flashy eye blinding light is going on their way making their car being sent away.

Time flies and worry grow, the five who were protected finally realized what have just happened to them. They look around them but they can't seem to find the oldest three. One by one recall their last scene of how some were pulled by Minho, some were pulled by Changbin, and the last shouting that they heard is the shouting of horrified from Chan. They scattered to their feet trying to find their manager who they want to demand an explanation from. They try to pull all the strings that connected to their body but failed cause the nurses around them hold them down not letting them stand up.

Jisung:*terrified* No! No! Let me go! I need to find hyung!

Hyunjin:*panic* Let me go! Hyung! Hyung!

Seungmin:*unstable* Wh-where are hyung? Hyung!

Jeongin:*cry* Hyung! Where are you?!

Felix:*hardly breathing* H-h-hyung.

They were forced asleep by the nurses who held them down. After a while, they woke up. They slowly sit up looking at each other taking each details they saw carefully.

Jeongin:*whisper* Hyung, are the hyungs okay?
Jisung:*whisper* They are. They will come here soon and fetch us.

Manager: Boys, how are you feeling?
Felix:*panic* Hyung! H-how is hyung's?
Manager:*hold Felix down* Felix, I will tell you guys want happened. Please stay seated okay?
Felix:*sit down* Yes hyung.
Hyunjin:*worried* What actually happened hyung?