Party

The Party

Jared P.O.V
I was hanging out with Dylan and Evan. Evan said so I heard about your little session with Katherine today. Dylan said what? I said I went to her house and helped her with our work. Since she's being stubborn and it's the only way she'll help me. Dylan said $20 says you can't make her like you. I said what? Dylan said I bet $50 you can't make her fall in love with you. Evan said Katherine Pierce? Dylan said yeah. I said I could easily make her fall in love with me. Dylan said wanna put money on it? I said if I'm gonna be seen with that thing let's up the steaks. If I make her say I love you you have make me captain of the football team and give me $50. Dylan said oh it's on. We shook hands. Evan said what y'all gonna do when Katherine finds out? I said she's not gonna find out. Evan said alright. I said well imma go home before my mom murders me. I seen Katherine. Dylan said there's your girl now. Evan said go talk to her. I walked over and said you don't strike me as the party type. She said and you don't strike me as annoying but you are. I said ouch. She said now move. She pushed pasted me. I walked back over and said well that was a fail. I seen her talking to Jax. Dylan said if you're gonna win this bet. You need to be like that. They started dancing. Evan said you gotta admit she may be a freak. But she's hot. Dylan said true. They walked away. Evan said where'd you get that bruise on your hand? I said Katherine. Dylan said no way. I said I know she doesn't look it but she's strong and pretty intimidating. Evan said are you really scared of an 18 year old girl? I said I'm not scared. She's just intimidating. We heard fighting. We walked over. Katherine and Dani were fighting. Dani was choking Katherine. She let go and backed up. She tried to run away. Katherine grabbed her by her hair and slammed her into the wall hard. It created a hole in the wall. Katherine started choking her. She dug her nails in Dani's neck. Dani started bleeding. A guy threw Katherine on the ground. He checked on Dani. Everyone was staring at Katherine. Katherine walked over, leaned down in front of her and said pick a fight with me again. I'll break your neck, got it? Dani said got it. Katherine stood up and walked towards the door. Kolin grabbed Katherine's arm. Katherine threw him into the wall like he was nothing. Katherine said don't ever touch me. She said Jax we're leaving! Jax followed her out. I looked at Dylan and Evan. I said you really expect that to fall in love with me. Evan said better be nice and turn on the charm if you expect to be the head of the football team. I walked away....