Hole In One

(We don't know everything about Security Breach at this point in time, but I wanted to write this because otherwise it'll haunt me.

The reader is, as usual, female. And this gets smutty.)

It was huge. Much, much bigger than you could have ever dreamed it would be. Whatever happened to the tiny pizzeria you used to love as a kid? Or even as a teenager- though you would have been loathe to admit that at the time. But now, as an adult, with your own job and house and time to spare that night, you walked into the mall with purpose.

It's all anyone's talking about. How they completely revamped the concept from the ground up.

Even upon entering you could see what people were saying: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria had now become a "Pizzaplex". Whatever that meant.

But it was brightly lit, colorful, loud, and with the enticing smell of pizza wafting towards you, you couldn't resist. Before you knew it, your feet were guiding you inside.

Front and center was a statue of the bear himself, but he was enormous, golden with huge shoulderpads as was typical of that era. "Glamrock Freddy" was apparently his name, which meant that- probably- the other animatronics had "Glamrock" in their names as well.

At least, that was what you could only assume.

The statue was in a power stance with the mic stand in his grip, a true testament to the glamrock music he was so obviously named for. Glam rock was all the rage, so this was right up the people's alley.

Shaking your head a little you grinned as you walked inside, amidst the screaming kids and even the excited teenagers.

Wow, even adults would get a kick out of this place. It looks incredible.

Incredibly huge, anyway. You had the sense that, without a map, you might get lost. But it was hours before the place was due to close for the night, and you had no pressing matters to attend to, so what did it matter?

You walked further inside, eyes darting about, trying to take everything in at once. But your gaze landed on a giant alligator head with it's tongue out, mouth opened wide. Then you realized: the damn place had an entire mini-golf course set up.

I take it back. This place isn't just big, it's massive.

You grinned as you went to the counter to purchase a club and a brightly colored gold ball. The teen behind the counter smiled in a friendly manner at you, though she seemed a little distracted by something. "Good luck! And don't forget, if you can get a hole in one at the last hole, you win something special!"

Something special, huh?

☆☆☆

Pizzaplex or not, mini-golf was fairly straightforward. It wasn't your best sport, but it wasn't your worst, either. You did fairly decently, sticking right around par. The other people around you were neatly spaced out as they went from one hole to the next.

Within the span of an hour you had arrived at the last one, the eighteenth hole. And this was where the gator head had come into play. But you frowned a little; where exactly was the ball supposed to go?

"Aim for the tongue," a voice behind you spoke up, making you flinch and whip around, coming face to face with quite possibly the tallest person in the pizzaplex. He grinned wide, leaning casually on his club, but seemingly more interested in you.