Untitled Part 6

Yn pov
I felt the skin of my knuckles coming undone with each punch to the wall. But I couldn't stop. I kept seeing My brother and Eto. A flashback went through my head of me and Arima when we were younger. I found college applications in Arima's room. Yn":Why are you even bothering looking at these? Mom and Dad already got our futures ready. We're gonna follow their footsteps and work for the ccg." Arima:" I don't like the idea of taking life. There's gonna be a time where we're gonna hve to kill some people who don't deserve it. If we don't comply then we will be disiplined. That's not the life I want. Ive always wanted to...." Yn:" Always wanted to what?" Arima:" Become..a doctor or a teacher." A few days later I found Arima in the backyard burning his applications. Yn:" What are you doing?" Arima:" It's time I face reality. We don't always get what we want." As Arima walked away I watched his dreams turn to ash. I snapped back into reality. Blood was dripping down my hands. I slid down the wall and landed on my knees. I was startled when I felt a hand on my back. My eyes were met with Takizawa's. He looked at my knuckles and sighed. Seidou:" Let's get you cleaned up." Yn:"I don't want to." Seidou:" Yn.." Yn:" I don't want to move! It's not fair...why do I get to live and he doesnt?!" I started sobbing. Seidou wrapped his arms around me. Seidou:" Arima refused to let you die. He saved you so you could live the life that he always wanted for himself. He wanted you to have that chance." Yn:" Its not fair!" Seidou:" I know sweetheart i know." I tightly embraced him. Eventually my sobs subsided. Seidou:" Let's go." Seidou picked me up bridal style. Have you ever been so depressed, that you didnt even have the energy to move?, I have. I relaxed in Seidou's arms. Kaneki:" Is she alright?" Seidou:" She's fine she's just exhausted." Kaneki:" I need to discuss with her what our next move is gonna be." Seidou:" She just lost her brother and her friend. It can wait Kaneki."

Seidou washed the blood off my hands. He gently held my hand in his as he wrapped them in bandages. He changed me into my pjs. I slowly laid my head on my pillow. He placed his lips on mine. Seidou:" I love you. " Yn:" I love you." I relaxed once I felt his arms wrap around me.

Seidou pov
After Yn lost Arima and Eto she became obsessed with completing the mission. Her and Kaneki decided that the next step is to take out the Washu members directly. Yn barely slept her and Kaneki stayed up all hours of the night killing and torturing whoever they needed to. To find out the location of the members.

Yn pov
I was wiping the blood off my hands. Kaneki was eating the remains of our victim. Kaneki:" Yn i need you to know...I didn't kill Arima." His grey eyes pierced mine. His eyes were full of sorrow. Yn:" Kaneki you don't have to feel guilty. It's what Arima wanted..." Kaneki: " No....I couldnt kill him. I thought of Arima like a father. He told me everyone needed to believe I killed him so I could take his place he.. killed himself." I fought back tears as i pictured Arima taking his own life. Yn:" ..That..doesn't surprise me. Arima wasn't well he was starting to fade away like I was. He accepted that and he was ready for it. I don't know why but it was..what he wanted. Kaneki know that even If you did kill him i couldnt hold any anger towards you. Arima made his decision to die. That's not on you." Kaneki:" I promised him that i would watch over you." I chuckled. Kaneki:" What?" Yn:" Even before you made that promise you were already doing that." He gave me a broken smile and we wrapped our arms around each other.

Ayato burst in the room. Ayato:" Turn on the tv!" Kaneki turned on the tv. A newsbroadcast was on. My eyes widened when i saw Furuta on the screen. Furuta:" We bring you a startling broadcast. Unknown creatures have emerged!" Behind him were these creatures and the military. The creatures were attacking them. One of the creatures ran up to the humans and the creature' s head exploded. A dust formed in the air. Then the humans started gaging. Furuta:" Oh my it appears that the dust is toxic." Then the human's eyes turned red and he started eating his teamates. Furuta:" My my I guess one of the side effects of inhaling the dust is a little ghoulish! Haha!" The tv went black. Ayato:" Where did those creatures come from?!" Kaneki:" Considering all the shady stuff Furuta has done while leading the ccg. It wouldn't surprise me if he paid off the scientist at headquarters to create them in the lab. Yn how should we handle this?" A flash went through me of when Furuta and I were in the garden. Furuta's blade clashed with mine. I noticed that he seemed on edge today. He kicked my blade out of my hands. I felt a sharp pain to my chest as his blade cut my chest. Then he slammed me against the tree. His red eyes pireced mine as he held the blade to my throat. He pressed his hand on the wound that he gave me. Furuta:" Im sorry.I..got a little out of hand." He dropped his sword to the ground. I wiped the blood from my chest. Yn:" It's fine I'm impressed. You've gotten really good. I didnt see that kick coming." Furuta:" It doesn't matter! None Of it matters!" I sat down next to him and placed my hand on his. Yn:" What are you talking about?" He firmly wrapped his hand around mine. Furuta:" Because of the family branch I'm from I can only go so far. It doesn't matter how good I am. I will never surpass a certain point. Everything here is controlled by what the master wants. You, me your brother. We were bred to become soldiers. To live a short life just long enough to do some of his bidding. Our paths are chosen for us. We cant even chose how To live the short lives we have. We're...we're slaves." Yn:" I know.." Furuta 's eyes met mine. Yn:"That day when I saw Arima burn his college applications was when I knew that...we weren't free." Furuta placed his hand on my cheek as He kept his other hand gripping my hand. Furuta:" I want to free us. I want to free everyone. " Yn:" Furuta they've been doing this for years. I don't think that's gonna happen." Furuta:" It will. I'll find a way to free us. To free you." Furuta placed his lips on mine. I've wanted this for so long. I melted into him. Rize:" Am I interrupting something?" Furuta and I slowly pulled apart. As we looked at Rize's smug smile. I was snapped back into reality. Why Furuta? Why did you have to do it like this? Kaneki placed his hand on my shoulder. Kaneki:" Yn?" Yn:" We take out the members tonight." Me and Kaneki assigned each of our comrades to take out each member.