Untitled Part 4

Yn pov
Kanou was finally done with his experiments he said that Takizawa, Kaneki and I were his most successful subjects.
I grew worried about Seidou he started sneaking out in the middle of the night. I wanted to follow him but he's been through so much maybe he just needs some time alone.

Seidou pov
A few weeks ago.
I woke up sweating and panting. I looked at the time. 2am. I sighed. Unfortunately I had nightmares almost every night. I cant get the things that Kanou did to me out of my head. I looked over at Yn she was sound asleep. I caressed her cheek. I carefully got out of bed so I wouldn't wake her. I walked to my fridge and drank some water I heard a light tapping on my door. The door creaked as I opened it. Eto smiled at me. Eto:" You look like your having a rough night." Seidou:" What do you need Eto?" Eto:" I need you to get dressed we're going hunting." Eto and I were lurking in an alleyway outside of a bar. I've only been eating food that Eto and Yn bring back. I have yet to hunt for myself. We saw this drunk couple stumbling in the alley. The man pushed the women against the wall and started kissing her. Eto whispered in my ear. Eto:" Here we go." Eto lunged towards them she sliced the man's head off. The women stood there in shock then she screamed and started running. Eto:" Seidou get her!" I ran after her. As I got closer to her I could hear her heartbeat. I tackled her and turned her around. Women:" Please I beg of you let me go!" Seeing the fear in her eyes pained me. It use to be my job to protect people like her. I sighed. I cant do this. I was about to let her go when her scent entered my nostrils. Once i smelled her scent i was mesmerized. I could hear her blood pumping in her veins. The hunger grew rapidly. I couldn't stop myself. I sunk my teeth into her neck. Her screams grew louder. I bit off a chunk of her neck then her screams stopped. One bite wasn't nearly enough I continued devouring her. She tasted like....like.. jam.

Present day
After my first hunt I couldn't get enough. The taste of fresh meat there's nothing like it. I've been sneaking out a few times a week hunting by myself sometimes Eto or Ayato would tag along. Yn has gone hunting with me a couple times but she doesn't know how often I hunt. I'd prefer to keep it that way. I don't want her to worry. I woke up again drenched in sweat. This time my nightmare was about my mother. Mom...I haven't seen her since before battle. I miss her so much. I layed back down. I wrapped my arms around Yn. I snuggled my face in her hair. I closed my eyes. I started to drift back into sleep. My mom popped into my head again. I have... to see her. I just have to know if she's alright.

Yn pov
I woke up as the bed shook from Seidou getting up. I heard the door shut. I can't take this anymore. I've been trying to give him space but I need to make sure he's ok.

Seidou pov
I found the stone that my mom kept her spare key in. I carefully opened the door. My mom's dog came to greet me. He sniffed my foot and rolled on his back like he normally did when he greeted me. I smiled and I rubbed his belly. I quietly made my way to my mom's bedroom. I stood over her while she slept. She looked so peaceful. I miss you mom. Then I caught whiff of her scent. She smelled so appetizing. Oh god no! What was I thinking? I shouldn't of come here! She slowly opened her eyes. She let out a frantic scream. I rushed over to her and placed my hands on her shoulders. Seidou:" Mom stop it's me." She stopped screaming. She placed her hand on my cheek. Mom:" Seidou? I..thought you were dead." Seidou:" I'm ok mom." She started crying. She tightly wrapped her arms around me. I've missed her so much. I felt a sense of calm and nostalgia. All that was interrupted when I caught her scent again. I released my grasp from her. Seidou: " I love you mom but I have to go." I started making my way out the doorway. She quickly got up and blocked my way. She tightly wrapped her arms around me. Mom:" Your not going anywhere! My boy! I'm so relieved your alive. I've missed you so much." My hunger was taking over I was losing control. I tried to get out of her grasp. Seidou:" Mom please let me go!" I couldnt help myself any longer. I grasped her shoulders. My teeth pierced her.

I was covered in my mother's blood. I looked at my mother's body in horror. I didnt do this. I couldnt have done this. No i didnt do this! Mom! No! Mom! I held what was left of her tightly. I started shaking as tears went down my eyes. Takizawa:" I'm so sorry. Im so sorry I'm so sorry. Damnit why didn't you let me go?!" I heard movement in the hall. I looked up there stood Yn staring at me with a shocked expression. Seidou:" Yn i...didnt mean to." She made her way over to me. Seidou:" I...caught her scent and I tried but I couldn't stop!" Yn placed her hand on my shoulder. Yn:" I understand.... Seidou we have to go." I shakily placed what was left of my mother's body on the ground. I stared at my blood soaked hands. I started breathing heavily and started shaking. Yn embraced me tight and rubbed circles on my back. Yn:" I know. Shhh Breath baby." I tightly hugged her. My hands tightly clenched the fabric of her shirt. Yn:" Take a deep breath." After I calmed down me and Yn retracted from each other. Yn:" We have to go." Seidou:" Ok, I just have to get him first." I got up and walked down the hall. Yn:" Who are you getting?" My mom's dog was in his bed sound asleep. I picked him up. Yn smiled at me as She saw me holding the dog. Seidou:" Now we can leave."