Untitled Part 5

Yn pov
Seidou's mother was the last tie he had to his humanity. After that day he became very cold and angry. When we would go on missions he would devour as much as he could. There was no hint of empathy in his eyes. I had no room to judge though my hunger wasn't any better. The women investigator shivered underneath me and Takizawa. Women:" Wait I know you Mr. Takizawa!? I was in your class!" Seidou tilted his head. Takizawa:" Did you sit in the back row, the one who always talked during my lectures?" There was a hint of hope in her eyes. Women:' Yes! That was me!" He quickly picked her up by her neck and plunged his hand in her chest. Takizawa:" YOU SHOULD OF LISTENED TO ME!" Her blood splattered on our faces. She smelled devine. Takizawa bit a chunk from her neck. As he pulled away from her blood splattered in the air. He tore a Chunk of skin from her cheek. He dropped her body and placed his hand on my cheek. Takizawa:" Oh Yn she tastes like fresh pineapple. " He placed the chunk of skin in my mouth. My mouth watered at the Devine taste. He caressed my cheek. A grin spread across his face. He gripped my throat and slammed me against the wall. Yn:" Seidou! " He roughly placed his lips on mine our tongues met. The blood dripped out of our mouths as we kissed. He started unbuttonening my pants. Yn:" What are you doing?!" He whispered. Takizawa:" What does it look like I'm doing. I'm taking what's mine." Yn:" We're in the middle of a mission! We cant do this here!" He pulled down my pants and panties. He roughly turned me around so I was facing the wall. He pushed me into the wall. Takizawa:" I can't wait. I need you now Yn." I gasped as he quickly entered me his grip tightened on my throat and my hips.He whispered in my ear. Takizawa:" I can take whatever I want. Whenever I want." He roughly thrusted himself inside of me. I leaned my head against him and I grasped his arm as a moan escaped my lips. I grunted as he roughly moved himself in and out of me. He gripped the bottom on my jawline forcing me to look up. He kissed my head. Takizawa:" You belong to me Yn. Say it." I tightened my hand on his arm. Yn:" I belong to you Seidou. Ngh." I clenched his arm as i felt my release approaching. Takizawa: " Is it time already my love? " Yn:" Yes..Takizawa im..." Takizawa:" That's it let it out my love. Let me force it out of you." My hips shook as I climaxed on him. Takizawa:" Ngh yn your juices feel so good on my cock. Now it's your turn to force mine out of me. My essence belongs inside of you my love. "He started thrusting in me faster. He moved my face towards his. He placed his lips on mine. He said in between kisses. Takizawa: " I..love you." Then I felt his hot, thick essence inside me. We heard Eto on our earpiece. Eto:" Get your asses back to work!"

Yn pov
I sat at the table as Eto did her makeup. She was getting ready for her book signing. Eto:" So how do I look?" Yn:" You look beautiful. So why was this signing scheduled so last minute? " She gave me a broken smile. Eto:" Because there's.. something I would like to say." Yn:" What is..." Eto:" Listen Yn I want you to know that I trust that you and Ayato will make the right decisions for this group. " She embraced me. Yn:" Eto your acting very strange. What's going on?" She pulled away from me and placed her hand on my cheek and smiled. She was about to say something but then Ayato interrupted us. Ayato:" It's time to go Eto." She placed her lips on mine. As she pulled away our eyes met. She smiled at me. Eto:" Goodbye yn." As I watched her leave with Ayato I had a bad feeling in my gut.
I was watching the live book signing when Eto announced to everyone that she was a ghoul. My mouth dropped. What is she doing?! I watched Kaneki and the other doves take her into custody.
Ayato made his way back. Yn:" Did you know that she was gonna do that!?" Ayato:" Hell no. If I would of I would of tried to stop her. What did she say to you before she left?" Yn:" She just said..." I'm such an idiot I should of realized something was up when she said this. Ayato:" Yn?!" Yn:" She said that she trusts that you and I will make the right decisions."

I was standing in the alley when I saw Arima approaching me. I haven't seen him in so long he didn't look well. He looked tired and very pale. We embraced each other. Arima:" Ive missed you so much." Yn:" Ive missed you too." Arima felt thinner since i last embraced him. Arima:"As you know some changes are being made. We're on our way to the final stages of taking down V." I pulled away from him. Yn:" Changes like Eto being taken into custody. Thanks for warning me." He sighed. Arima:" Yn.." The look in his eyes he looked as if he had no life left in him. Arima:" I can't continue being the one eyed king. Kaneki is ready. Next time me and him face each other I will make him kill me. He needs to become the new king. Then it'll be up to you and Kaneki to carry out the rest of our mission. " My eyes widened. I couldn't comprehend what I was hearing. Yn:" What do you mean your gonna make him kill you?! Why are you doing this?!" Arima: " Yn I have to." Yn:" No you don't! What is going on?" Arima:" Yn....im fading." No I won't believe what I'm hearing! Yn:" What are you talking about!?" Arima:" You know what I'm talking about. I saw the look on your face when you saw me...im not well" I placed my hands on his cheeks. Yn:" We can fix this. We can have Kanou help you." Arima:" No yn I won't have that. I'm tired.. I'm ready to go." Yn:" I was ready to go, but you decided otherwise. How come that was ok?" Arima:''Because your my baby sister. I promised mom I would always look after you as your older brother that's my job. It's not natural for a younger sibling to die before the older one." I lost hope. I knew I wasn't going to be able to convince him.Arima was always like this once he made up his mind about something there was no going back. I could have Kanou help him against his will. But I have too much respect for Arima to do that to him. He cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumbs. Arima:" You knew this day would come at some point. You'll be fine." I tightly embraced him. Arima:" I love you." Yn:" I love you."

We invaded Cochlea me and Seidou were fighting on the outside. I held my wounded chest. The investigator pulled out a gun I tried to dodge it but I wasn't fast enough. I fell on my back. Dove:" Your such a disgrace. An investigator turned ghoul now fighting against your own people. Don't worry I'll end your shame." The dove raised her weapon. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. Instead I heard Seidou. Seidou:" Get away from her!" Seidou ripped her apart. He scooped his hand underneath my shoulders and sat me up. He placed a piece of her flesh into my mouth. Takizawa:" Eat Yn. Heal!" After I swallowed I felt my body heal. Takizawa: " Are you ok?!" I nodded. He helped me up. Seidou:" You need to make it to the inside. I got it out here." He placed his lips on mine. Seidou:" I'll see you soon!"

Kaneki pov

I grasped Arima in my arms. I watched the blood flow out of his wound. Flashes went through me of all the training sessions I had with him. Arima was the closest thing I had to a father. He placed his hand on my cheek as tears left my eyes. Arima:" You'll do it? Please finish my mission." I grasped him tight. Kaneki: " Yes..Ill do it." I said fighting back tears. Arima:" Promise me something." Kaneki:" Anything." Arima:" Promise me you'll watch over my baby sister Yn." Kaneki:" I promise Arima." He gave me a tired smile. Arima:" I..trust..you." His eyes drifted shut.

Yn pov
I was shocked by the sight I saw. Eto was badly injured. She looked over to me and smiled. Eto:" I was wondering if I would be graced with your beauty one last time." I rushed over to her. I placed my arm underneath her holding her up. Yn:" Your gonna be ok." I went to bite a chunk from my arm. She pulled my arm away from my mouth. Eto:" No." I looked at her confused. Yn;" What?" She ran her fingers down my arm then she intertwined her fingers in mine. Eto:" Don't Yn It's ok." Yn:" It's not ok. Let me help you." Eto:" Me and Arima have done all we could do. It's up to you and Kaneki to finish this." Yn:" Eto I'm already losing Arima. Don't make me lose you too. I can't do this without you." She smiled. Eto:" It was always suppose to be this way. You will be fine. You won't be doing this alone. Kaneki will be with you. The moment I saw the way you and Kaneki bonded i knew...its gonna be you two who will finish this. I have full confidence in both of you. Don't fuck it up." We both chuckled. Then I watched the life slowly leave her. I let out a sob. Yn:" Eto." I held her tight. I was pulled out of the moment when I heard movement. I looked up there was Kaneki along with Arima's followers. Arima's body was being carried by the followers. I felt an awful ache in my chest when I saw my dead brother. A tear went down my cheek. Kaneki:" Yn." Me and Kaneki gave each other a sorrowful expression. Yn:" Kaneki."