Dumb mistake

Y/n POV
—————————————————-
I woke up and got dressed in a white skirt with a Lacey shirt with ruffles and black heeled shoes. I went to the bathroom and did my make up and told my parents goodbye and met Bob outside.
"Hey y/n what's been up with you lately?" Bob looked at me to see my eyes watering. "I know you miss being a grease but why did you change in the first place I thought you loved it...flashback
"Hey soda where is pony?". I said
"He said he was going to see you." Soda said.
"Well here I am." I said. I told soda I was going to go find him I went to are secret spot nobody nows about and I saw him with another girl. "I love you y/e/n(your enemies name) and I want you. He said. Pony knew I hated her and she hated me and here he is I was crying like a baby. "Well if you want me you can't hang out with y/n." Y/e/n said. My blood was boiling and I was a train wreck.  I ran away and that was when I called bob.
End of flashback

I told Bob the whole story and he hugged me. We drove to school and my Bob walked in hand in hand i wanted to be in love but I wasn't

Pony's POV
—————————————-
I saw y/n with bob and it killed me I need to get her back someway. I had a class with y/n when I was called on and I wasn't paying any attention to the teacher but to y/n. "Umm...wind?" I said. Y/n giggled at me and the teacher noticed and sent us to the principal  and we both got detention this Saturday. Y/n argued that she had plans with bob. "Y/n will you shut up about bob you stupid bit*h. Y/n was shocked and she couldn't leave so she just turned away. This was gonna be a terrible weekend.

Y/n POV
___________________
Pony really hurt my feelings I still kind of liked him. "Hey y/n I'm sorry can we talk". Pony said I turned to look at him and stared into his beautiful green-gray eyes that fit him perfectly. And he leaned in and I leaned in and I felt a pair of soft lips on mine my heart exploded and melted away. "Umm...". I said and the teacher came in and said he can leave I rushed out before pony could catch up with me.

—________—
Later pony's POV
———————————
I went home and I couldn't stop thing about 
Y/n and the awesome plan I have. "This will get back the y/n we all know and love and my love. Pony said. All the gang agreed and knew this was perfect.

A/n I wonder what the plan is and what will y/n do with her feelings ?? Sorry this book is very slow
Stay gold everyone 🥰