Catching up

I turn around to see JOHNNY!!! "Johnny, I have been so worried I haven't seen you in weeks are you ok!!!"I said. I was really worried for Johnny he looked so pale and weak. "I'm ok" Johnny said. I gave him a big hug and kissed him on the cheek. "I have missed you and the gang so much". Johnny said. We Walked to the curtis house because everyone was been worried about Johnny. "JOHNNYCAKES!!" Everyone yelled. We had a big group hug and then we ate dinner.
—————————— Johnny's POV
Everyone was so happy to see me. I was so happy. For dinner we ate chicken and man was I hungry. Y/n and pony were closer then the last time I saw them,I was a little jealous but y/n and me were like brother and sister. "So Johnny where have you been"? Soda asked. Y/n looked at me and smiled. I gulped and said "my parents beat me so bad I couldn't let anyone see me". Y/n ran up and hugged me "Johnny I'm so sorry." Y/n gave me a reassuring smile. I was so happy to see the gang again.
————————————y/n POV
Johnny and me stayed at the curtis's and so did Steve. Johnny and Steve were gonna stay in living room. "Hey y/n you can sleep with pony". Soda said. I got up and went to bed with pony. "Hey pony". I said I knew he wasn't asleep so I was gonna ask him a question. "What is it y/n?" Pony asked. I turned around to see him looking at me. " I..." I couldn't tell him I love him. "Never mind ". I said I turned over but pony pulled me into his chest because he could tell I was cold. " I thought maybe you were cold." Pony said. I smiled into his chest.
————-fast forward to the morning——
I got up and pony has his arms wrapped up on my waist and his head on my shoulder. I got up without him waking up. I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and went back to pony's bedroom. I took the glass of water and poured it on pony and he shot up and said "I'm gonna get you!!". I ran to the kitchen and hid behind Johnny. "Johnny can't save you y/n". Pony said. I laughed and I ran and we circled the dining room table until he ran into Steve. " watch it!!" Steve said and chocolate cake was all over pony now, I laughed "chocolate cake and water boy". I said. Pony ran and tackled me to the ground and got chocolate cake all over my face. "Awe look how cute the two lovebirds." Soda said. I got up and got chocolate cake all over his shirt. " my work shirt." "Thanks y/n". I laughed and got ready for school. Pony and I were walking with Johnny to school. School went by very quickly to my surprise. I was heading to my locker to get my books when bob came around the corner. "Hey y/n!". He yelled and ran up to me. "Hey how was your day?" He asked I was a little surprised at this. "It was good thanks for asking." "How was yours?" I asked I didn't want to be rude. "It was good." He said I was wondering why he was talking to me it was a little weird. "Umm." I said. He looked at me with a king face it kind of scared me. " I wanted to apologize for the whole um thing." He said .
"Oh.. that's ok I have to go to (any sport of your choosing) practice. I said. " oh then let me walk you there. The whole way there we found out we have a lot in common. " it was nice talking to you". He said and gave a smile."I would love to talk more later .. here". He said and gave me a note. I opened the note and it said
Dear y/n ,
I know I can be mean to you but it kills me too. I know I'm a soc and your a grease but do you want to get to know each other better. Here is my number(Any number you want)
Your special soc, bob
I was shocked after practice I called bob and he was really very nice.
——-phone call————
Bob: hey I'm glad you called
Y/n: you told me too so why not
Bob: you know I've never met a grease as cool as you
Y/n: thanks I always thought of you as a mean soc but really deep down your not
Bob: thanks
Y/n: you now I had a dream once that I was a soc
Bob: really I dream what my life would be like as a grease too
Y/n: I like being a grease but deep down I want to be a soc the only thing that stops me it my best friend ponyboy
Bob: you talking about that curtis kid
Y/n: yeah why
Bob: oh just wondering
Y/n: hey Bob want to meet me at the park
Bob:sure
————-end of phone call————-

A/n
Hey guys umm this story is a lot different then how I thought it was gonna go but I like it hope you in joy it sorry it been a while
Stay gold everyone❤️