New life

Bobs pov: 
Y/n told me to met here at the park so I waited for her. "Hey!Bob!" Y/n said. "Oh hey!"
I was wondering what she wanted to meet me for. "Bob,I want to be a soc." Y/n said. I was shocked. "Why?" I said. "Because I have no family and all I have is the gang but we've been falling apart." Y/n said. I took her hand and told her let's go. I took her to my house and we went to sleep.
———————————-y/n POV
I woke up in Bob's arms. "Oh your awake." Bob said. "What are we gonna do today Bob." I said. "We are gonna go shopping and get you better clothes.
———-time skip
We bought a lot of clothes and shoes and jewelry. Bob said he spent about $200. "I'm so sorry how can I repay you." I said. "It's on the house." Bob said then smiled. Bob had shown me some of the family's that would take me in I saw one that looked perfect and meet up with them and it was done my life is now changed I'm a soc.
————-at school (pony's POV)
I woke up and I haven't seen y/n since the night Johnny came back. I ran to the lot to see if she was there sleeping but she wasn't. Where was she? I got to school and I saw a new girl and then she turned around and it was y/n. Y/n and bob were holding hands and she was a soc. She told me the only reason she wasn't a soc was because of me. I don't know what i did but man it kills me to see her as a soc.
——————y/n POV
I saw pony he looked broken. I went inside the school and I felt like pony was watching me the whole time. Since I was a soc everyone wanted me to do cheer so I did and I made it. My life was great then I thought of pony I started to cry but my (adopted) mom came running in asking what was wrong I told her I miss pony a lot. She told me to get over him he was grease and if he really wanted to be your friend he wouldn't of let you go.
Those words set in deep to my skin. I was a soc now and life sucked.

A/n : sorry it was short I was tired because it's like 11 at night and I didn't get any sleep last night so that's great after this book I'm doing a sandlot book so I'm deciding who the love interest is I'm thinking Benny,yeah-yeah,or the sandlot heading home characters timber or wings  -stay gold peeps❤️😅