"I always ask the employees in the cafeteria to provide some extra food for me in case I get hungry."

"Don't tell me you don't ever eat in your office?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows.

"I do. Just not this kind of food." Y/N has never been the type to spend much money on food. Why would she spend 50 dollars on something that she could get for 20 dollars?

"Then what do you eat?"

"Just instant noodles or something." Nayeon started laughing upon Y/N's statement which made Y/N look at her.

"You're a billionaire but you eat instant noodles?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that? Don't you ever eat it?" Y/N questioned.

"Hell no. It's unhealthy besides who knows what's in it." Nayeon shook her head in disgust.

"You'll change your opinion once you've tried it." Y/N is sure about that.

"No way I'll ever eat that." Nayeon laughed and so did Y/N. The CEO can see that the girl is indeed very spoiled.

"I was shocked to hear that Son Chaeyoung is your cousin." Nayeon admitted after a short silence.

"I hear that quite often. How do you know Chaeyoung?" Y/N questioned.

"I know everyone, Y/N-ssi."

"By everyone you mean everyone that comes from a rich family, right?" 

"Yes, that's everyone." Nayeon nodded. Rich people always look down on people from lower classes and Nayeon isn't an exception to that. Y/N might be rich but she never looks down on people no matter what their financial status is. She's just not that kind of a person.

"How can you be so different from her, though? I mean she's nothing like you." Nayeon questioned.

"Why are you asking me that? Are you planning on threatening me again?"

"No." Nayeon sighed. "Stop bringing that up. I was just asking because I'm curious besides I won't threaten you anymore. At least if you don't do anything suspicious." 

"Don't worry, I'm not planning on doing anything suspicious but maybe you're the one that's planning something?" Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"I guess we'll only find that out in the future." 

"If you're done eating, we should go back to work." Y/N suggested.

"Yeah, I'm done." Nayeon stood up and with that they continued to work for another few hours. 

"Y/N-ssi, maybe we could..." Nayeon stopped mid-sentence when she noticed the CEO sleeping on the couch in Nayeon's office. Nayeon went closer to make sure if she's really sleeping and yes she is. She hesitated wether or not to wake her up but in the end she just decided to let her sleep. Y/N looks like she's cold so Nayeon decided to put her jacket over her. The billionaire CEO really looks innocent while sleeping and Nayeon noticed that the girl really has beautiful facial features which she didn't notice before.

--------------------------------------

The next morning

"Ughh." Y/N groaned first thing when she woke up. She was shocked to see herself on the couch in Nayeon's office and there was an unknown jacket on her. Y/N could already guess that it's Nayeon's. It smells very good. She immediately got up but she couldn't see Nayeon. Maybe the woman left?

"I see you finally woke up." Nayeon showed up out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep. Why didn't you wake me up?"