Wisdom Teeth - Okuyasu x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Did everything go okay?" You asked him, sitting down on the couch.

"No!" He shouted into the phone. You jolted and your eyes widened from the sudden change in volume.

"Wh-what happened?" You stuttered, trying to recover.

"They took my teeth, (Y/N)! They took them away from me!"

You giggled as he sobbed into the phone, crying about his stolen teeth. The laughing gas made him even goofier than usual, and you certainly weren't complaining. You'd always thought he was funny, but he was especially funny when he was delusional.

"Can you call me, (Y/N)? I wanna talk to you on the phone," he whined.

"But we're already talking on the phone."

A dead silence ensued before he started to giggle. "Oh yeah! I love phones."

You giggled and nodded. "I love phones, too."

"You know what else I love?" He asked.

"What?"

"You!"

You gasped. What did he just say?

"I love you! I love you, (Y/N)!" He repeated over and over.

His voice was so giddy and delighted as he professed his love to you. Could he have really meant it?

"You don't mean it. You're just on laughing gas," you told him.

"No, no! I mean it! I love you and I've loved you for forever!" Okuyasu insisted.

That was when you sighed. It was clear he was only saying these things because of the drugs still in his system. Still, it felt nice to hear him say those words.

"Yeah yeah, okay. I love you, too, you big weirdo," you replied in a teasing manner.

"You... you love me, too? Oh, this is great! Now we can get married!"

You laughed again. "Yes yes, we'll get married."

"I'm gonna go make the wedding cake!"

"Wait, Okuyasu, don't-"

You were cut off by a click, signaling he had ended the call. Knowing Okuyasu likely didn't have anyone at home to look after him right now, you were terrified he would hurt himself trying to actually make a cake. You grabbed your coat and rushed out the door, quickly hopping on your bike to make your way to his house.

You got there and dropped your bike by the porch, not caring about it right now. You started banging on the door, shouting his name over and over, begging him to open up.

A moment later, he did, opening the door to reveal a wide smile filled with gauze.

"(Y/N)," he slurred, "you came for the wedding."

You sighed in relief when you saw he wasn't hurt. "Yes," you replied, "that's what I'm here for."

"Come inside! Come inside!" He insisted, dragging you along by your arm.