65. I'm Going To Spank You

Start from the beginning

   Before I can calm down, Em slaps the wet butt cheek really hard. For some reason the sound of it drives me crazy with excitement. I feel a sting, but the pain is, somehow, very delightful.

   "What do you think?" Em asks.

   "I... want... more," I manage to mutter.

   He immediately starts doing the same to my left butt cheek. I whimper at every touch of his tongue and tremble under the cold stream of air. 

   The moment I feel the smack, my unbearably hard penis twitches, making me mewl. Em instantly starts placing open mouthed kisses on the throbbing skin.

   "What about now? More?" he asks sliding his palms on my butt and squeezing it hard.

   "Aaah, just... don't stop," I groan, unintentionally lifting myself up to press to his hands.

   Em slaps me again, even harder than before and kisses the stinging skin. Then does it again, and again, increasing the intensity. 

   I'm a panting, whining, quivering mess after the tenth time.

   His palms, slapping my butt are the most erotic thing I can imagine. The stronger the pain, the greater the pleasure. My legs are shaking. I'm leaking all over the bed under me. My butt cheeks are throbbing. I feel them burning and I like it. 

   Em is massaging them, gliding his fingers up and down. I can't stop moving my pelvis in the same rhythm, whimpering loudly. 

   Suddenly, he squeezes the globes, pulling them apart and slowly slides his tongue in the crack from the perineum up to the base of the spine, holding it a little longer and lightly pressing on my entrance.

   The surprise and the sharp electrical spark of pure, burning pleasure that shoots through my entire body, makes me scream loud. I stop breathing for a moment. I start to hiccup and gasp in an attempt to take a gulp of air. My whole body severely shivers.

   "Hey, Sunny! Are you ok, sweetie?" I hear Em's voice close to my ear. He's lying next to me, gently stroking my hair, trying to look at my face, which is buried in the pillow. "Did I go too far, love?"

   I can't lift my head, but turn my face to him and try to smile shakily.

   "N... no, it... was just very i... intense." I squeeze his forearm with my trembling fingers. "P... please, don't s... stop."

   I see the relief on his face, followed by a smirk. He kisses me gently on the lips and hoarsely whispers, "Just breathe, sweetie. I'm not stopping."

   His fingers trace my nape, along the spine, to the waist. He starts caressing it with an open palm, looking straight in my eyes. 

   My breathing slowly goes to normal, but not for long. The moment Em feels I'm calmer, he slides his index and middle fingers where his tongue was, gently gliding them over my most sensitive and intimate spot. 

   My body tenses, but I do not avert my eyes from his. The waves of blue, making the crystals in his irises glow, enchant me and lure me to him. It's like a hot wind, melting all my boundaries. I'm thinking of nothing else, but how much I want him.

   "Don't be afraid. I'm not going to push in," he whispers and presses his mouth to mine. 

   We start kissing savagely and I glue my bare chest to his warm skin, sliding my thigh between his legs. Our erections are rubbing on one another. He moans, biting my lips. 

   The sound drives me completely out of my mind. I can't stay away from him anymore.

   I wrap my palm around his penis, slowly stroking it. We find a mind-blowing, synchronized rhythm, moving together, until I'm ready to scream with pleasure.

   When Em pulls away to take a breath, I breathe out in his ear, "Em, I really want you to push in."

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 65!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Do you think Em finally broke all Sunny's restraints? 💕

💕💕💕Be careful, next chapter will be even more heated. 💕💕💕

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny