He also went fishing sometimes by himself or with the Sandaime Jiji to catch fish and set a campfire at night to gaze at the shining stars.
(If you guys remember little Naruto catching fish and then Hiruzen poppin in outta no where to eat with him ifykyk.)

(Guys Im sorry still trying to perfect fix my writing and descriptions of things so please bear with me if the story doesn't sound good I'm sorry I will try my best like always.

Naruto thought for a second that everything was going okay and normal for him until on a specific day an incident occurred.

Naruto woke up on a usual Normal day doing his personal hygiene, studying and eating ramen.

He went on into the streets of konoha going to get Ichiraku's to get some ramen when something caught his eye.

A shop stand that had masks up in display for sale was all free because the owner wanted to get rid of the masks.

"Come get yer Masks come get yer masks all free please get one!" The shop owner said having a mask in his hand waving calling out to any nearby person.

Naruto ran up to the shop without the owner noticing and decided to get one until, "You brat!" The owner yelled coming at him.

"Get outta here!" He said pushing him harshly to the hard soil ground.

"Ouch!" Naruto shouted rubbing his back in pain.

"What's the big idea 'tte bayo!" Naruto asked madly.

Because of the loud commotion the villagers began gathering around of what was happening.

"What're you doing here you plague your a menance to this village!"

"W-what? I-I was only..." Naruto said as he put his down.

"I was only looking at the masks." Naruto said quietly.

The villagers began murmuring talking about the boy giving their hateful despising stares at him.

The owner got irritated of the boy and got the mask he was looking at and said "Here you want this?" He said taking the mask and throwing it at him hitting him directly in the head.

"There! You can have it you pesky brat! Now get lost." The owner spat walking back into his shop.

The villagers began feeling uneasy and nervous about the boy who then got up to go get the mask.

"Jeez..." Naruto mumbled getting up to dust himself off.

He then went to go get the thrown mask but stopped in his tracks before looking at the direction of the villagers around him.

The villagers were still looking at him like he was some kind of monster all fearful of him.

"Nanda 'ttebayo! Why do you all look at me like that!" Naruto exclaimed running away.

He ran and ran all the way to his home opening the door and slamming it shut.

"Can this ever stop?" He wondered.

He shook those thoughts away and began to think about what to do.

The village despised him and will do anything they can in their Sid to get rid of him and he hasn't seen the Jiji for some reason.

He pondered about what to do before finally coming up with an answer.

"Yosha! I'm going to travel to different places, discover new parts of the world, and meet new people befriending them, 'tte bayo!" Naruto said all exuberant.

"Now then where should be a good start?" Naruto thought.

"Eh whatever I'm sure someplace will pop up that is better than this village!" He said to himself.