Future Generation Gives a History Lesson

Start from the beginning

"That's what he gets for shooting a bludge at Uncle Harry," Marco grinned. "My Dad, Blaise, told me that the whole school watches as she almost committed murder. Hell, they even cheered her on. Minnie didn't seem to care either."

"Shortly after, Umbitch discovers the DA," Scorpius stated.

"No, it was before that!"

"I thought it was after."

"It was before," Rose insisted.

"Whatever," Jade rolled her eyes, interrupting them. "On the last day of O.W.L.s, Voldemort tricks Dad into believing Papa Siri is being tortured at the Department of Mysteries."

"It was a trick," Roxanne stated upon seeing Nova's panicked face. "Aunt Nova, Aunt Ginny, Unlce Ron, Aunt Luna, Uncle Nev, Aunt Mione, and Uncle Harry all rode thestrals to London."

"Long story short," James summarized. "Dad grabbed the prophecy Mum told him not to. Death Eaters appeared. They discovered Papa Siri wasn't actually there. Mum punch Bellabitch. There was a battle in the Veil room."

"I heard Aunt Nova was twerking," Marco remarked.

"Seems like something I would do," she nodded. "Sounds like Plan Cobra."

"I hate Plan Cobra," Remus and Sirius groaned in unison.

"Anyways, everyone fought with all they had. Tonks was there since Teddy was already born-"

"Why would my son calling Harry and Nova 'mum' and 'dad'?" Tonks asked.

"Um....you'll see?" Freddie said, sounding unsure.

"Tiwards the end, Aunt Nova was fighting Bellatrix as Uncle Harry and Sirius were fighting Feeret Senior and another Death Eater. I think it was Matthew Morgenstern..." Roxanne trailed off.

"Papa Siri won his battle against Morgenstern," Jade remarked. "Mum was still fighting Bellabitch."

"As much as I love Mum, and all whr badassness," James began. "She was starting to lose. Bellatrix is an experienced duller and what happens next is the reason Mum is so deadly."

"Sirius Black dies by the hands of Bellatrix Lestrange in June 1996." Ruby said slowly. "A spell hit him. It flew right under Mum's arm and hit him square in the chest, causing him to fall back into the Veil."

"No . . ." Nova breathed out.

"Mum, angered by her miss step, fought hard, eventually driving the bitch away," James said slowly. "She turned to celebrate with Papa Siri but he wasn't there."

Nova's face portrayed no emotion while Harry was protesting like a mad man. While she night seem like she's not affected, Nova is crying on the inside.

Remus was in a similar state as his daughter. He did not wish to show it affected him, especially in front of the kids. He was the last Marauder standing. First Dorcas, then Marlene. Then James and Lily. Now Sirius, his husband . . .

"Then Aint Nova goes on a killing spree," Freddie continued.

Lily and Hugo moved to the corner with headphones on. It was clear that everything else that would be happening would not be for the ears of children.

"Uncle Harry was possessed by Voldemort," Scorpius stated. He always loves to hear about Aunt Nova's voice giving Uncle Harry the strength to fight Moldy. He was a hopeless romantic to say the least. "Aunt Nova shoves Dumbles to the side and gives a speech and BAM Uncle Harry is pushing Voldemort from his mind."

"The Minister finally realizes Voldy is back," Elyse said, speaking for the first time. "Aunt Nova demands her father's name is cleared. Which is was, but after his death."