Anyways, after she finished eating her omelette, she went back to the room to see Ace chillin and laying on the bed with his phone.

"Are you mad at me for something?" She flat out asked him.

He took the phone out of his face. "Nah, why I gotta be mad for?"

She shrugged. "You just seemed made when you left."

"I'm not mad atchu. I'm not in a position to tell you what you can and can't have so get to showering so we can go."

"Ok now you do sound mad."

He chuckles. "Davanee, I promise you I'm not mad."

"Well you sound like it..."

She goes to take a seat on the bed by her pillow. She has never seen him get mad before.

"We not going anywhere til you tell me what's bothering you," Davanee adds.

He rolls over on his stomach so he could her. "And I'm tellin you that nothings bothering me."

"Then why'd you walk off like that in the kitchen?"

"Cause I was done eati-"

"Ace, don't lie to me."

He lets out a breath, he really had no other choice but to air things out. He scratches the back of his head. "Why you ain't ever ask me what's goin on between me and Jennifer? I mean, you even see us text but you never ask...you juss instigate."

"What does Jennifer have to do wi-"

"Just answer the question for now."

Was he serious? She had to ask herself.

"I don't ask cause it's obviously none of my business and I instigate cause you're single and she's single and there's no harm being done if y'all talk or whatever," I answered him truthfully.

"I'm single?"

"Aren't you? Unless y'all started going ou-"

"Davanee ... who I be sleeping next to most of the time? You or her? Who I be cuddling? You or her? Who I be taking showers wit? You or her? And who am I having a whole baby wit? You or her?" His voice a lil loud.

Nee kept silent mostly because she didn't know what to say.

"You can't tell that we only be actin cute wit one other only cause we havin a baby or cause we juss friends," Ace added in his frustration speech.

"Bruh, and you can't even deny that you have feelings for me cause why else sacrifice ya virginity?" He asks.

"Ace-"

"From what I can tell, we just playing with each other and it's not healthy."

"And who says I happily instigate a relationship between you and Jennifer? Every time I see you two talking or texting it does get me mad cause I know her intentions. Ace, I'm tellin you, I put off my feelings for you when I first got pregnant because I didn't wanna confuse myself," Nee finally replied.

"Confuse ya self how? You not making sense to me."

"I didn't know whether you'd wanna be with me just because I'm pregnant or if you'd wanna be with me because of me."

"So I ain't made it clear that I wanted to be witchu when I took you on a date and hung around you anytime I got the chance?" He asks her. "Whether or not you pregnant, I'd wanna be witchu."

"So is this really why you was mad earlier? ... Because we're not together?"  Davanee asks, biting her inner jaw.

"Yes, and it wasn't just now. It makes me mad every single time I see you it's only different now cause I've reached my limit," he explains.

"So what do we do now?" She asks.

"It's up to you cause I'm a hunnid percent in on this relationship right now. You decide just as long as the decision don't sound nothing like, 'let's take it slow' cause we been takin it slow."

"Ok...I'll decide when I get the cake I asked you for."

"Aight, ima hit the shower then," he gets up from the bed. "You comin?"

"You want us to shower together again?"

"Why not?" He shrugs.

"Ok," she gets up as well and followed him out the bedroom and into the bathroom across the hall.

[End of 22]
Oop...Ace got real tired 💀