⌜ eighteen ⌟

spoilers everywhere!

after he managed to convince the two adults that drinking in broad daylight could lead them to making stupid decisions and getting in trouble, jisung was able to go and spend time with his family as what he intended to do in this special occasion they have attended. however, upon making his way back to the beach house where they are all supposed to stay in, he noticed his youngest son playing alone in the sad with his plastic buckets and toys used in building a sad castle.

but what caught jisung's attention more, and what sparked anger inside him, was how a group of boys went up to his chinese dumpling and started to make fun of his castle. ❝these fuckers, where's jiro anyways? i told him to look after his brother.

yeah, but i got carried away hanging out with jeffrey and chan.❞ a voice then said as jisung was marching his way towards their son. a teenage boy appeared right beside him, having the both of them looking like they were going to start a fight. ❝but i was keeping an eye on him from afar.

tough luck because i got ahead of you two.❞ someone then said from behind, making the both of them put a halt to their tracks.

turning around, the father and the photocopied son had their jaw dropped upon seeing the most feared zhong having a phone pressed to his ear. even already taking a guess and assuming who's he's talking to the phone, jisung still felt the need to ask. ❝who are you calling?

bodyguards. i knew things like this would happen, so i let them stay at the unoccupied house next to ours.❞ chenle then said ever so calmly, as if this is an easy problem to fix.

however, he's going a bit too overboard with hiring bodyguards to get rid of those boys that are bullying the youngest in their family, which jiro hoped he could snap some senses to his other father's head. ❝papa, dad and i can handle those boys. you don't need to call the

nonetheless, chenle wasn't convinced with these two aggressive males. heck, he's even scaring the two with how he was fuming with rage upon watching his youngest son being surrounded by kids who doesn't have anything to do during their spare time. ❝no one messes with the zhong-park family.

with their hands raising up in a surrendering manner, neither of the two knew that they can stop the zhong that's pushing himself to calling the bodyguards to handle the kids. but what really caused for them to be dumbfounded is a loud determined voice trying to scare of the bullies. "hey!"

like a superhuman or hero in movies, appearing in dangerous situations, the oldest jung, from the triplets, then went in front of the scared chinese dumpling. despite of being shorter than these group of kids ganging up on such an adorable dumpling, that didn't stop the cool bean from scaring them.