⌜ six ⌟

following from behind, kun would not stop bombarding him with questions and pressuring the man to answer all of them. ❝what was that?

it's getting annoying to the point that he wants to tape his mouth. but being committed to someone, he had acquired this new trait called patience. hopefully, it will last him till he gets to have his deserved rest. and so, hansol just silenced his own self and continued on walking from the stoned pathway at the front yard towards their front door, fumbling his hands inside his pockets to find his keys.

but that didn't stop the chinese from pestering him into explaining, ❝ji hansol, if i ask you a question, it would best to be decent and answer it.

and there comes the authority, which has been always there since he was young. sure, this is one of the many things that made hansol fall in love with him. he could tell that his husband is knowing his worth, and it putting everyone in their places. but right now, it's pissing him off. they had just been in a life-threatening situation a while ago, and he almost had both of them injured from it, give him a break for god's sake.

why was my girlfriend's father there, and why does he look like the complete opposite of how i last met him?❞ kun stood there for a while, pondering back with his fresh memories. ❝i could have sworn, he is the most nicest man and the best father anyone can ask for.

finally getting to the porch, hansol took the front keys out with his eyes rolled. ❝stop treating her like your present, she's your ex.

well, at least we had something, she's my past.❞ the chinese is not stopping, provoking the man more.

which, he did snap. ❝and i'm your future, i'm your now!

the two of them locked gazes, with kun flinching at how the man raised his voice at him like that, and hansol huffing in how he wasn't able to control his temper. running a hand through his hair, he heaved out a long sigh before being the first one to look away just so he can open the door. but no, the younger male just had to irritate him more than how he already is right now.

kid, move-❞ he didn't get to finished his warning when the shorter had to use the card.

the card he vowed not to use, which consist of pleading eyes and a pout. ❝baba, you really won't tell me?

hansol widened his eyes, for a moment there, he was near to giving in. not because of hearing him use their endearment, but because of how this reminded him of his own husband that would always act like this whenever he wants something from him. and this made him grit his teeth, putting himself in pain by missing the person he lived his life with, the person he vowed to be with till death do them apart, and the person he isn't afraid of showing to the world that he loves him.