⌜ nine ⌟

so, you're telling me,❞ standing there with his hands on his hips, ten stared at the married couple who sat down the sofa looking like they were being scolded by their parents. ❝kun didn't get to report to work today just so you can netflix and chill here?

groaning, the chinese being mention buried his head down to the palm of his hands out of embarrassment. ❝just because we are watching a movie, that doesn't mean we're doing that.

then what does hansol mean when he said that you didn't even last a minute inside the building?❞ ten asserted, also pointing a finger at a specific spot. ❝and explain that hickey on your neck, ji-qian kun.

with widened eyes, kun slapped a hand over to that certain spot, slowly turning his head to the side as he was asking help from the taller male who's also having the look of panic, the same as his. they then remembered how hormonal they were in the morning and if the thai male were to find out about it, they will surely not live one day without him teasing them.

gulping, the chinese mustered up a sheepish smile, praying to the heavens above that his friend would believe what he is going to reason out. ❝oh, you know, a lot of mosquitoes came to me when i was making breakfast for the two.

seeing that it wasn't enough to convince the thai male standing there with a brow raised, hansol heaved out a sigh and changed the subject just so they can forget that this ever happened. ❝look, the reason why—

will you look at that,❞ ten cuts him off with a playful grin, knowing these two's antics. ❝the big mosquito is talking.

what did they even expect coming from this guy? even if they won't directly tell him what happened, he'll still be able to find out one way or another. it's scary sometimes at how he knows almost everything. nonetheless, hansol continued to explain. ❝kun cried, that's why i had to excuse him from work.

the way he said it made the chinese let out a scoff of disbelief. ❝i did not cry.

yes you did, like a baby.❞ hansol had to comment that, partly teasing him about it.

okay, now, that's an exaggeration. fine, i might have gotten scared and i did cry a little, but not like a baby!❞ kun snapped at him, raising his voice as if they are the only ones there, that his thai friend isn't standing right in front of them, and their kid isn't sleeping in his room. ❝but you scolded me like an old geezer you are!

oh, you really went there.❞ with a mocked chuckle, hansol eyed his husband with a judgmental expression. ❝i only did that because you weren't able to handle the people at your workplace.