⌜ eight ⌟

sian will go take a bath if mama will find him, right?❞ kun uttered, walking out of the kitchen after finishing counting to their agreed number, and having his eyes scanning the living room. ❝mama will have to find sian then!

covering his mouth, the said boy was holding back a chuckle as he hid under the coffee table. there weren't many places to hide at the living room, and going up to the second floor of the house would be cheating as they only made a deal to hide at either at the living room or at the kitchen. he can hide behind the bookshelf, but he would be easily spotted if that's the case. lucky for him, he was able to fit under the table.

but it's also an obvious spot, the chinese can even see the kid's leg poking out, but he purposely acted like he doesn't know at all. ❝where could he be?

following his eyes at his father's foot, the kid let out a quiet laugh when he saw him passing by. that caused him to gasp at the noise he made.

hm, that's a sound a rare specie called ji sian would make.❞ not dallying time, kun crouched down and went to look under the table. ❝boo— what the fuck?

the little boy isn't there anymore.

s-sian, if you heard that, pretend you don't have ears!❞ panicking at how he accidentally cursed, kun stood up from the ground and wandered his eyes at the living room. he could have sworn he is here, he never expected for the kid to be this fast in escaping. ❝where is he?

turning around he was greeted by a man who looked disheveled with his hair and clothes, his eyes were half lidded and showed bags under, but nonetheless, he still managed to look perfect by that. although, what caught the chinese's attention more are those little hands clutching on to the man's pajama pants. he could faintly see the boy hiding from behind.

it made him smirk as he approached them, ❝looks like i finally found him!

ah, mama!❞ sian squirmed when he felt himself being lifted up, being engulfed in his father's arms. a loud laugh was heard from him when he was being pampered with kisses. ❝mama, it tickles!

hm, it does?❞ chuckling, kun placed his little boy down after seeing that the boy was having a hard time breathing from all the laughing. staring at him, he lifted his hand and ruffled the kid's hair. ❝i finally found you. now, go take a warm shower.

mama, you're so strange today,❞ the young boy then said, throwing his arms over his father's shoulders, giving him a peck on the forehead before showing him his dimpled smile. ❝but i like it.