cinq.

Bokuto was definitely mad to say the least. And no, not mad at whoever decided to crash at his and Yamato's party with drugs, mad at himself, for allowing the party to get so out of control. 

He was so lost in his regained confidence after the loss at nationals, that he didn't notice what happened around him, while he savoured the time with his teammates, who's presence Bokuto had missed for the last few months. 

Oh and he was also pretty drunk.

Now, Bokuto, in his new room, wondered whether they were mad at him. It had been a blur at the party, as soon as the guards came, Yamato and him were harshly questioned, the two obviously having no idea what was going on.

"Go back to your dorm, you have exactly two days to pack up your belongings", sighed the principle.

"Are we getting suspended?", Yamato frantically asked.

"We didn't even know about the drugs, though!", Bokuto added, just as scared. The last thing those two wanted was to be suspended.

"After talking to the person who allegedly brought the drugs in, they confessed that you might have not known about the substances".

"So, then why are we getting suspended?", Yamato asked once again, Bokuto nodding in agreement, confusion plastered onto their faces

"Lucky for you, you two will not be getting suspended. Since, you two still held a party and there were quite a few complaints, as well as alcohol and drugs being involved, i have decided to change who you will be staying with".

So, that was how Bokuto ended up in this tiny dorm. He had said his goodbyes to Yamato, them both agreeing that this was for the best and at least they didn't get suspended or worse- expelled from the school. Though, they would miss each other's craziness, one of the main reasons they were friends.

This new change was quite different to his old lifestyle. Bokuto's new roommate, whom he faintly remembered bumping into once, was really quiet. Sometimes Bokuto was scared that Akaashi had died, because it was impossible to be that silent. Or at least in his case.

He couldn't help being slightly intrigued, though. Akaashi had this mysterious aura about him and he never shared anything at all- Bokuto starting almost 99% of their conversations. (1% of Akaashi wondering if Bokuto had finished the milk already in one day.) 

There was also the fact that Akaashi had played volleyball. Why did he quit? The way his eyes shone a shade darker for 0.5 seconds, when Bokuto asked him whether he played, indicated that he obviously liked the game. Or at least that was what Bokuto thought. He had seen the same look in his teammates quite often during practice.

A loud knock at his door startled him as it pulled him back to earth, Bokuto forgetting for a moment what he was just thinking about.

"Sorry to bother you, Bokuto-san, a package came for you, so I'm leaving it outside your door", the soft voice coming from behind the door said.

Too startled to reply, he nodded. 

Dumbass, he can't hear you.

"Oh, also I'm gonna be out for a while", Akaashi added before walking away, a light tap of footsteps slowly fading until Bokuto couldn't hear them anymore.

He jumped to his feet. Bokuto was only planning to grab his package from outside the door, but instead, as he stepped over the brown box outside his doorway, he called out Akaashi's name. He nervously waited for a response.

„Yes?", a faint sound came from afar. 

„I wanted to ask something...".

—-

612 words

shoutout to mel for the help on that one sentence 😩🙌

bitter roommates | akaashi x bokutoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara