𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓 | 4

Others can believe in you, but the only person's that truly counts is your own. Now get up. We have a choreography to finish.

- Jeong Yunho, conversation with Jung Wooyoung

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

Yunho ignored the gut-wrenching feeling that plagued his insides as he sent the recording of the choreography, and though he was extremely hesitant of the final product, he felt glad that this project was finished and out of his hands. At long last, his attention could be focused on other important activities, like the personal projects he's been pushing back for far too long, and he couldn't wait to dance his stress away, once again familiarizing with the music's enchanting appeal when dancing. No more choreographies, no more collaborations, no more anything; he'd be Yunho again, even if it's for a short while.

Wooyoung and Yeosang had patched things up between them —Yunho almost cried out of relief— and paid close attention to everything the choreographer said, asking questions here and there and taking the liberty to help out the other dancers that helped with the recording. Of course, since it's the destructive duo he's talking about, some snarky comments were still exchanged every now and then, but at least they didn't bite their heads off, and for Yunho, that's all that mattered —he chose to ignore Yeosang purposely tripping Wooyoung for the sake of his happiness.

So with one last check to ensure everything is ready to go, Yunho sent the email to the company that's been nothing but a pain in the ass, which is sad, since the group he choreographed for is nothing but full of adorable sweethearts. It reminded him that, even though he adored the music of the K-Pop industry, it's corrupt to the core, which made him slightly glad for the career he chose. Not only that, but he thanked the Gods above for Mingi's company, because they've been extremely supportive of everything Mingi does, and not only Mingi, but all of their signed artists. Maybe he should think of becoming a trainee.

He felt a whole mountain get lifted off his shoulders once the email was successfully sent. Muscles relaxing, thoughts easing, happiness overpowering; he bathed in the peace and quiet of his apartment, allowing himself to take a much-needed break to boost his happiness's much-needed return. 20 more minutes, he told himself, and he'd get back to finishing a choreography he's been neglecting for longer than his liking. He had been extremely excited to see the final product when he first began to piece it together, and now, after months, he'd be able to. His body itched to move. Mingi's Desire deserves justice.

20 more minutes, though.

Knock, knock, knock.

You've got to be kidding.

"Hey, hyung. Can you open the door?"

Yunho sighed, hesitantly standing from the couch that's calling his name and taking his sweet time from opening the door. He'd like to relish in the silence for as long as possibly possible. Or what's left of it, because the loud whispering made it impossible for it to be completely quiet.

With another sigh, Yunho opened the door, and the sight that greeted him made him instantly grin and hold the urge to chuckle.

There, standing suspiciously far from one another, stood Jongho and Yeosang, both's eyes darting everywhere but each other. A slight blush coated their cheeks, and while Yeosang hid his hands in his pants, Jongho opted to tighten the grip of the poor bag he'd been hugging, and though the sight was comedic, Yunho didn't want the food to sacrifice itself for laughter. Still though, seeing Yeosang flustered is something that rarely happens. He would most definitely be relaying this information to Wooyoung, their number one gossip consumer, if it weren't for Yeosang's terrifying glare that screamed "I'll kill you".