𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍 | 2

What's the point of excelling at something, when not even you believe in yourself?

- Jeong Yunho, Instagram Live 201213

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

"One and two and three and— no, that's wrong."

Yunho abstained himself from pulling on his hair too much to avoid going bald. Whoever said choreographing for idols was easy, he'd very much like for them to rethink their life choices, for this was far from easy. His friends say it's no pressure, reassuring him that the steps and the movements will flow naturally. Sure, Wooyoung, there's no pressure to choreograph a piece that needs to be catchy enough for the whole world to like, because a choreography is just as important as the song. It can make it or break it. Sure, Jongho, there's no pressure to complete it in the deadline, which is two days away, and the company that manages the group is a huge pain in the ass. Sure, Yeosang, there's no pressure to take a break when needed, because health comes first, right?

Yeah, no pressure at all.

Sighing for the thousandth time, Yunho positioned himself to start from the beginning. Fortunately, he had finished choreographing the whole song, only small details and necessary polishing were left to officially finish. He couldn't wait to be free from this job, wishing to return to choreographing by passion and not by force. It's one of the things Yunho found the hardest in his path of work, having to continue a project when there's no motivation pumping your veins. But hey, whatever pays the bills. Besides, he loves dancing too much to completely quit it.

He never imagined the amount of attention and love he got from not only his home country, but the entire world. His dream to become a dancer passed from sounding childish to giving him global recognition, and he's received various awards and professional appraisals that refine his skills. He grows more and more each day, and he couldn't be luckier.

Then, why doesn't he feel like it?

Yunho brushed aside the familiar thoughts. No. He refused to allow any negativity to cloud his mind right now, when he was so close to finishing the choreography for an idol group. Just one more push, and he's done. The idols can do whatever they want with it once Yunho sends it to them. Hone it, change it, discard it; Yunho doesn't care —he hoped none of the artists had done the last one, though. That's a direct hit to his pride.

He polished, perfected, and sharpened the moves nonstop for a few more hours with little to no breaks in between, finally content with the result after days of hard-work. Now all he needed to do was teach the choreography to Wooyoung, Yeosang, and a few other backup dancers, to pose as the members, and boom. His work is done.

Grabbing his phone, he pressed Wooyoung's contact name and waited for him to answer the call. Hopefully, he wouldn't be too loud, for his ears have reached their limit of—

"YUNHO!" He spoke too soon.

Flinching, Yunho brought the phone closer to his ear after his friend's exclamation, managing a smile because of his friend's enthusiasm. Always a ray of energy, their Woo. He genuinely wondered how his ears haven't fallen off yet. "Hey, Woo. Are you busy right now?

He heard some shuffling noises and a quiet "fuck you, too", who he guesses came from Yeosang, before Wooyoung responded. "Not really, no. Yeosang and I were just finishing our lunch— hey, stop hitting me! What did I do? But yeah, I'm not busy— Yeosang, you better stop or else I'm burning the Balenciaga bag you love so much. And stop glaring at me. That shit doesn't scare me anymore— OW!"