𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 | 3

Let me get this straight. You want me to follow whatever they say? Have them control me? I think they fail to realize that without me, they're nothing.

- Song Mingi, conversation with Park Seonghwa

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

Mingi woke up well-rested, which was a feeling he very dearly missed. His schedule for today doesn't start until 3 in the afternoon, leaving him a good hour to do whatever he desired until Seonghwa came banging on the door, demanding Mingi to get ready so he could get styled. Deep down, Mingi hoped Seonghwa was in a good mood today.

After replying to the comment that got his insides fired up, Mingi fell asleep. If it weren't for the constant ringing of his phone, he might've forgotten the event even happened, but alas, after rechecking he hadn't imagined the tweet's insane attention, he confirmed his imagination hadn't played games with him. Quite the opposite, actually. His reality came crashing down once he glanced at the numbers once more.

@MYUNGIHO: YUNHO CHOREOGRAPHING FOR IDOLS SAVED THIS SHIT OF A YEAR

21k Retweets         4.5k Quote Retweets          168k likes

Yunho's more popular than he originally thought. Even non-professionals, people who didn't even have the slightest idea of how to dance, commented, saying they'd be watching out for whatever masterpiece Yunho created next. Accomplishment and pride washed over him whenever he came across comments like those. Yunho getting the recognition he deserved made him happier than expected.

He looked at more tweets from fellow Yunhopowers, finding some posts about himself in the process. It surprised him to see that the majority of Yunhopowers seemed to be Mingkis as well, and Mingi didn't know if he should take it as a compliment or as motivation to work much harder, because in his eyes, Yunho's the most hard-working individual to ever bless the world's surface. Supporting Yunho ever since he began his career, Mingi's seen his organic growth with his own two eyes, watching him go from street performances to dancing for some of the biggest names in the music industry. Perhaps one day Yunho would dance with him, but he doubts it.

But what if...? Mingi completely disregarded the idea to avoid getting his hopes up. No, it'll never happen. The rapper still has a long way to go until Yunho recognizes who he was.

But still... Nope. Not happening.

It struck him how ridiculous he looked. Here he was, Song Mingi, one of the most famous rappers in Korea —he's still too humble to admit his fame globally— fawning over Jeong Yunho, the best dancer in the history of dancers, through a freaking fan account on Twitter. Mingi chuckled at this. If Seonghwa found out, he'd get enough scolding to last him a lifetime. But Mingi knew what he was doing, or so he wished to believe, because it's quite easy to keep your identity hidden. Introduce yourself with a fake name, don't interact much with others, keep your thoughts to yourself; follow this and you're pretty much set for safe social media wandering.

Well, that is, if you ignore the sudden fame his tweet got. What is it that Mingkis call it? Oh, right. It's the beauty of clownery.

He had genuinely expressed his excitement in one tweet, not thinking much of it. He had posted things like that before, so he didn't expect any interactions whatsoever. His account had 20 followers, and he was content with the amount, so imagine his surprise when he saw a bolded 3,921 follower count replacing the 20 he had had not even 24 hours before. Now, every time he retweeted something, he'd get 20 or more notifications of people liking that retweet.