AUTHORS NOTE

Hey shawty baes, hope everyone's doing okay. I'm writing this because some people are confused about Draco and his parents and how Vee and him aren't actually related.

So I'm gonna give you all some background information.

Draco came from a family of purebloods who didn't want him. They left Draco in Diagon Alley which is where Narcissa found him. Narcissa took him home to Lucius and they kept him and raised him. Bellatrix is Narcissa's sister which makes her his 'Aunt'.

Narcissa felt bad that Bellatrix had left her daughter behind and offered her to take care of Draco while her and Lucius were away. And that's what makes Draco defend Bellatrix when Vee tells him that her mother left her. Bellatrix did tell Draco about Venus when she looked after him but she really did leave her behind, for a while she just felt guilty.

Draco received the dark mark the while Venus was with Madam Pomfrey after the attack. He had skipped school to receive it. Lucius had forced Draco to get it. Draco was ashamed of the mark and cut it out of himself, hence the rectangle shaped scar. There's is a slight indent on his left arm from it. It was scarred so soon because he had healed himself.

Because he cut the dark mark out, his parents disowned him. When I say parents I mean Lucius. Narcissa doesn't have much say in the matter, but she is still on Draco's side.

Venus doesn't want to see Bellatrix because she knows she left her there to die with her father.  Because of her mother running Vee has attempted to take her own life and has self harmed. She falls into addiction just like her father.

Ok before I spoil the whole plot for everyone. The main point of this is.

VENUS AND DRACO.

ARE

NOT

RELATED.

Anyways new chapter tonight shawty baes love you all and thanks for 13k reads.