The Party.

Trigger warning. 

This chapter talks about abuse, alcoholism and light smut.

I stared at Blaise for the remainder of breakfast. I felt Pansy looking at me every so often. Draco snickered at us too every so often. Blaise shot me a glance every now and again. I finished eating first. I stood up and walked over to Blaise's side of the table and slapped him over the back of the head where Draco had too before I stormed out of the Great Hall.

Once I started to walk out I heard Pansy start to stand up and chase after me.

'Vee. Vee. Venus we haven't spoken in basically two days now you wait for me.' She shouted out in front of everyone in the Hall. I turned around and waited for her. Once she caught up with me I kept moving.

'Oh wipe that look off of your face Venus, he was only playing with you to get a reaction out of you and you know it.' She scoffed

'I know that Pans I just wanted to tell you what you missed in private without someone else butting in.' I explained.

'Well come on then let's sit down somewhere and you can tell me all about it.' She said back as she sighed.

We walked from the Great Hall to the courtyard and sat on one of the benches together. I had my legs crossed on the bench whilst Pansy was sprawled out on the bench using me as a leg rest.

'Ok tell me everything' She said

And that's what I did. I told her about the night in the tower, I told her about our first kiss, how he payed attention, when he woke me from my nightmare and took me too his dorm, how he came and visited me after the match, and how I spent last night with him, the scenario in the common room and what he did in the classroom.

Her jaw dropped multiple times as I spoke.

'Holy. Fuck. Vee. How did I miss so much? And how does Blaise know more than me?'' She said annoyed.

'Well one I haven't had the opportunity to tell you. And two I really don't know how he does. I think he's spying on us.' I winked at her.

'I wouldn't be surprised if he was to be honest Vee, that boy knows more drama than I do.' She said playfully.

'I know it's crazy how much boys actually do love drama.' I replied.

After an hour of chatting and laughing we made our way back to the common room to find the boys so that Blaise and I could have a concert. We walked into the common to see the boys laughing on the couch.

'What do you say to a concert Blaise?' I said as I walked to the couch they were sitting on.

'Sounds good. Your dorm or Draco's?' He asked. If I chose to play the guitar we would've gone to Draco's dorm, I used to not like the boys being in my dorm. They were just too messy. But now I didn't mind.

'I'm playing piano so mine, go get your violin we'll be in my dorm.' I smiled back at him as Pansy and I started to walk off to my dorm, Draco followed us off of the couch a few seconds later. I waited for Draco to step into my dorm before I closed the dorm. He lifted my chin up as he kissed me gently before he broke away and smiled.

'As cute as you two are could you not do that in front of me please.' Pansy groaned as she flopped on the bed. Her words made me blush and Draco just chuckled.

I walked away from him and to my desk. I pulled out my desk chair and put it in front of my trunk. I waved my wand over the trunk and watched it turn into my piano. I sat on the chair and waited for Blaise to come back. I smiled as I saw Draco leaning against the door frame and Pansy laying on my bed.