1 - The Ceremony

Hi, my name is Dian van der Walt. I'm 15. This is a story I wanted Percy jackson fans to read. I don't own the characters only plot

I am standing in front of the gods, alone, and emotionless. I am the only one left of the Seven, me Perseus 'Percy' Jackson. My friends, family and love of my life, Annabeth, is dead. Why couldn't I die with them? Why must the fates be so cruel? Their evil plans to destroy my life.

I have lost the happy mirth in my eye's, and was replaced my a quiet and broken shell of a person. I don't speak much or somedays not at all. I wake up screaming and drenched in sweat, then cry myself asleep. Then repeat.

"Perseus-" Zeus started

"percy" I corrected. I could see the irration on his face.

"Percy, it has come to this moment of the award ceremony. So we offer you goddess hood again. Do you accept?" he says in a way that says 'you dare deny' and looks at me.

"I decline Uncle" he seems to have expected me to deny again but not so straight forward. "But I have a wish, and is within your power so don't worry" Zeus nodded and gestured me to continue with the wave of his hand "Combine the two camps. Give Hades and Hestia's throne back and release the peaceful titans, for the second time" I mumbled the last part but a few of the gods heard that and snickered.

Zeus nodded "Well I believe that was the end of the cer-" he was cut of by my father hitting his trident on the white marble.

I raised an eye brow looking at him. "I want to make her my Lieutenant of the army of Atlantis and live in my palace. Anyone disagree." he looked around in the room at the other gods to see no complaints from them. No one wants to anger the sea god. "Do you agree daughter?" he looks more hopeful than before.

I can decline, but I don't want to go to camp. To many memories of the people I lost. And being his lieutenant will keep me busy and not be bored to death around the palace.

I sighed "I accept father" I finnaly said and he beemed with joy. I feel like I'm going to regret making this choice sooner rather than later. Just a feeling in my gut.

"Anything else" Zeus asked not very happy to be interrupted by anyone and seems to not wanting to be here anymore. "There is actually. There is a few gods here that wants to give their blessings to our young hero." Hestia chipped in much to the disappointment of Zeus "I'll go first" Hestia said coming from the hearth in her 8 year old form. She seems happy that I gave her, her throne back.

She placed her hand on my shoulder and immediately I felt warmth and hope spread in my body. "I have not given my blessings to anyone yet, so I have no knowledge of what powers you have earned but I have a suspicion." I knelt down and gave her a quick hug and mumbled a thank you in her ear. I could feel her smiling as she hugged back.

Athena came from her throne and stood before me for a silent minute. She looked just like Annabeth, just with black hair. She pulled me into a hug and I felt my mind clear up, I don't know how, and I can analyze things better. She pulled away and looked at me "I know you loved my daughter, so you deserve my blessings even if I didn't like you before."

I nodded at her in thanks and she went and sat on her throne. Hades came or more specifically popped up next to me. "I allow you to come to the underworld any time you want and give you this." he pulled out an black coin with a scull on both sides and placed it in my hand. "It allows you to come to the underworld at anytime you wish." I nodded at him and he disappeared again.

Artemis and Apollo came next. Artimis said there is always a place for me in the hunters and gave me her blessing. Stronger in the night and immorality like her hunters. Apollo gave me some healing abilities. Real casual than always. Usually he flirts with me a bit.