She smiled and said polielty, "Have a nice day" and left. When he turned to go,his gaze landed on someone suspicious. Actually, he had a important pendrive which he was going to handover to authority that's why he came to city.

He noticed that suspicious man was following him that's why he put his guard on. He informed his team and they catched up that suspicious man. After investigation, his team founded out that suspicious man was going to kill Manish and took the pendrive.

From that day, Manish thought that girl saved his life even it was only concidience. But unfortunately, he didn't ask her name and about her. That's why he didn't know who was that girl.

After few years, his career was on peak and there were many marriage proposal for him. He knew some families wanted to take advantage of his position after making the relationship with him that's why he was no interested.

Then Kamya's marriage proposal came to her. His parents agreed him to meet first then decided.

But when he knew Suhana was Kamya's sister and that girl who saved him. He agreed because of gratitude towards her. Even, he also knew Suhana didn't remember that incident.  

The following day, Suhana woke up as usual. Manish, Kamya and Sonu were going back that's why she send message to Mr Sharna that she will come late. And it was weekend that's why Mr Sharma approved.

After seeing them off, She left to office. Even, Mrs Triveni asked her to stay at home but she denied, "Mom, I have work and I already told my boss I am coming. I can't stay. But I will come back."

Helplessly, Mrs Triveni let her go. Suhana wanted to call Sameer and she knew she can't talk to him at home that's why it was necessary to go.

At afternoon, Suhana called Sameer. Sameer attended the call within four rings. He was surprised that Suhana called him. He asked with excitement, "Suha,what's up?"

She was angry on him but she could endure for her sister. She didn't reply but asked indifferently, "Sam, can we meet?"

Sameer was stunned but he came into his senses soon and asked, "When?"Actually, he was busy but he can take a day off for her.

Suhana replied, "At evening... If you are not busy otherwise we can meet any other day." She didn't want him to be inconvenient.

Sameer said with smile, "ok... I am free today because it's weekend. Suha,  by the way, did you forgive me?" He asked with hestitation because he knew her temper.

Suhana chewed her lip and said, "We will talk about it later."

Sameer agreed because it's better to talk about it face to face, "Ok... Then see you later."

Suhana hung the call and took deep breath. She was really angry on him but she couldn't be careless for Namita's issue. And she needed to talk him about something.

At evening, Suhana reached at resturant at right time. She spotted Sameer on table. She went towards his table and put her bag on table.

She asked with raising her eyebrows, "I don't think I am late?" She sat in front of him.

Sameer chuckled, "No you are not late. I am earlier. Let's give order first."

She nodded and they gave order. When the waiter left, he asked, "Are you coming from office?" He looked at formal clothes.

She took sip from her glass of water and nodded, "There are lot of projects and my boss made me incharge."

Sameer laughed lightly, "You didn't change... Huhh?"