"Actually Mr.Kim,it is not their fault.It is completely my fault"she said while lowering her head.

Everyone looked at her.

"What do you mean Bomiya?"Mr.Kim asked not understanding anything.

Bom took a deep breath."Look at them clearly.Some of them are soaking wet.Some of them are bathed in flour and paints.I did it.I pulled a prank on them.I didn't stop.I messed around with them a lot.So they were trying to stop me.And I made Seo Joon help me so he has no fault too--"

"Bom!"Seo Joon tried to stop her but Bom didn't listen to him.She caused everything. So she should be the one to blame.

"No.Let me finish.I don't want you to get the misunderstanding thinking they were torturing me.I was the one who tortured them.If there's anyone to be blamed,then it is me"

Bom raised her chin up."It's all my fault"she was not afraid to spill the truth.She is not someone who will let innocent to get punished. If there's a fault in her,she's not afraid to step forward. That's her personality.

Boys were looking at her in somehow shock.They never expected it.She gave them a hell but she saved them from the real hell today.On the other hand,Mr.Kim didn't know what to say.He was dumbfounded by the truth.

But Mrs.Kim had a straight face.She decided to take the action."Han Seo Joon,you can go home.I'll contact your mom later.Now go"

Seo Joon knew what will happen.He knew about Mrs.Kim too well."Aunty please--"

"Should I call your father now?"Mrs.Kim asked sending him a quick glare.

Seo Joon quickly sipped his mouth.He mouthed Bom a small sorry and in return she smiled with a nod.He left with a heavy heart knowing his bestie's fate.

"And you Kim Bom"Mrs.Kim turned to her daughter. "Stay here itself till I come here.You get it?"

Bom nodded with a sigh.Mrs.Kim went to her room.

All boys and Mr.Kim were curious to know what will happen now.Soon enough Mrs.Kim came back with a stick which uses to punish.

Mrs.Kim stood next to Bom."Raise your pants up"she demanded since she was wearing sweet pants and a hoodie.She slowly raised up her pant legs up revealing her bare legs."Count"

In the next second, the stick hit her bare legs with a strong impact making everyone gasp."Honey!"Mr.Kim freaked out.

Mrs.Kim showed him her palm indicating him to stop."I said count!"

Bom hissed in pain but whispered,"One"

Again Mrs.Kim hit her legs with a more force.Tears spilled out from Bom's eyes due to pain."Two"

"T-Three"

"Four"

"Five"

Like this Mrs.Kim hit her legs till 20.Right now,Bom's legs were bloody red.Bruises were all over her baby like skin.Bom was suppressing her cries but she couldn't stop her tears.Her eyes were blood shot red.

"How many times should I have to teach you manners Bom?!why can't you learn your mistakes?!When you stop something, then you start a new thing to irritate me!when will you grow up?!"Mrs.Kim screamed in frustration.

Bom didn't say anything because she was hicupping badly because of suppressing her cries.

Mr.Kim softened his eyes seeing the poor girl but he couldn't go against his wife.Even boys felt bad now.

"No dinner for today.Now go to your room"Mrs.Kim ordered making everyone's eyes widen.

"Honey please,that's enough. Hm?You punished her enough. Let her eat"Mr.Kim said softly because he really felt bad for the girl.After all she is his daughter now.He cares for her like he cares for his sons.

"Yes Mrs.Kim,please let her eat"Jin also said because he really felt worried for his sister.

"She never learns.She has to learn in a hard way.I'm her mother and I can't let her grow up like this.She needs to learn her lesson.Now go to your room Bom"she strictly said.

Bom nodded before slowly limping towards upstairs.Mrs.Kim didn't look at her limping figure because she knew it will be too painful for her to see her own daughter like this.But she has to be tough.She wiped her tears secretly.

Suddenly Bom whimpered taking her attention. She looked back to see her stumbling on stairs.Her motherly love woke up defeating her strong heart.But even before she could reach her,someone had already run there to help her.

Kim Seokjin. He actually didn't know what comes to his mind but even before his mind register his actions he had run to her.He lifted her up in bridal style startling Bom.

"I'll take you to your room"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!!

So yeah this is the longest chapter I have written so far.

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon.

Vote and comment!