"Oh Jimin,what are you doing there?"Jin asked with wide eyes.

Before he could answer, Yoongi answered for him."Oh he's having a holiday there"

"Stop playing around.Just come down Jimin.Will you?"Namjoon said with a stern face.

Jimin scoffed."Do I look like playing around?For fuck's sake!!Take me down someone!!"he screamed in frustration.

Jin sighed before going to him.He and Jungkook took Jimin down carefully.

Jimin snapped his head towards Seo Joon who was smiling nervously.

After 10 minutes.

7 boys looked at the two kids who were hanging upside down in a rope just like Jimin.

"Should we barbecue them?"Yoongi asked with crossed arms.

"Okay.Today's dinner menu.Two barbecue humans"Jungkook stepped in agreeing with Yoongi.

Jin also stepped in with a tired face."Bom, what the actual fuck do you want huh?why do you mess around with us?"

Bom shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I was bored"

Taehyung scoffed loudly."Do we look like toys?"

"This brat is really a pain in the ass"Jungkook muttered rolling his eyes.

"You should have paid me attention!I'm your damn sister!I'm still 17!I want to play too!Your father lied me saying you will play with me soccer,badminton and whatever sport you are good at.But turn out you all are couch potatoes who only surf in internet!"she let out her frustrations.

Hoseok rolled his eyes."what are you?5 year old kid?Bom for fuck's sake be matured!you are a teenager!"

"Teenagers do play dude"Seo Joon muttered with an eye roll. "We are outgoing teenagers. Not indoor couch potatoes like you all"

"Mr.Kim ordered me not to go to clubs or parties again.So what am I supposed to do?Now you suffer the consequences for trapping me down in this mansion"Bom said while glaring at them with a cute pout.

Jin opened his mouth to speak but another voice stopped him.

"What the hell is happening here?!'

Everyone turned to the door way only to see Mr. Kim and Mrs.Kim standing there with shocked faces.They had just come home after works.

"Mom!!"Bom cried out for her mother.

Boys were terrified. They froze on their spots.

"Bomiya!"Mrs.Kim looked at her in terror seeing her daughter hanging on a rope upside down.

"Take them down right now!!"Mr.Kim's voice boomed in the mansion walls scaring every living creature in there.

Kim siblings hurried their way to take down Bom and Seo Joon.They were placed on the ground carefully.

Mrs.Kim ran to Bom taking her to her arms."sweetheart,are you okay?"

Bom nodded with a pout.

"Care to explain what is happening here?"Mr.Kim asked mainly from his sons who were looking down.No one uttered a word."Why the hell did you hang your sister and this boy?!"

Bom flinched seeing Mr.Kim's anger.She saw how her step brothers were stiffed.They were scared to even say a word and somehow Bom felt guilty for making them look bad when in reality it is her fault.She never knew what Mr.Kim is capable of but she had a guess that boys are scared to death by now.So she decided to step in.