Part 4

After you had left and bucky had time to tell his story, everyone had agreed to invite him to unofficially join the avengers. In the short time you had known him, you had come to hate the man. He dropped in, destroyed your lab, said sorry and now everyone loves him.

One winters day, two weeks since the arrival of Bucky you had brought up the courage to start rebuilding your lab. With wanda's help it should only take a few hours and then repainting will be quick. You and Wanda make your way down the the wreck that it you laboratory, and you brace yourself and enter. It is horrible. Your walls are blasted apart and your stuff is strewn along the floor and your inventions are broken beyond repair. As your begin to sort through your belongings, you discard those that cannot be restored.

After an hour or so your dad showed up with iced coffees for Wanda and you. ' Thanks dad a much needed break. Could you put it on the windowsill over here?' You nod at the sill where you are working near. ' I could or he could...' Tony murmured as he passed the tray to Bucky who was hovering behind him. You nod without really listening as you were focusing on rebuilding you coffee table.

'Hey Y/n i'm sorry for all this, could i help you rebuild this as a sorry?' 'No dad it wasn't you it was stupid Bucky' you say whacking a screw in ' he makes a mess then expects others to clean it up'

Wanda taps you on the shoulder and you stand up and are face to face with Bucky. 'GET OUT OF MY HOUSE' you shout eyes glowing red. Bucky tries to apologies but you interrupt ' NO I DON'T TALK TO ME I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!' Wanda uses her power to move him out of your reach as she hugs you from the back and strokes your hair, calming you down.

Sobbing you say, ' wanda im so sorry i dont deserve you' she relpies shaking her head ' no y/n you are in greif i understand... and' reading your mind ' i love you too'. Wanda kisses you and goes to check on Bucky. 'Love her? how did she know....'

'She's MAGIC....'