"Let me talk to her for a while." Tiffany excused herself as she took a knowing glance to the tan. Yuri heaved a sigh of relief and nod her head on that. They watch the blonde didn't even protested when Tiffany pulled her away, heading to her room upstairs. Yoona and Sooyoung are surprise at that. Just a while ago, Taeyeon is like a beast. Even the two of them are not enough to stop her. But when it comes to Tiffany, Taeyeon behaved like a lost puppy.

"All the love can do." Sooyoung commented while watching the couple heading upstairs. Yoona shook her head and Seohyun chuckled at that.

"Take a seat, unnies." Seohyun usher to sit the couple in front of her. Yuri couldn't be more glad at that. And so they sat comfortable this time.

"Unnies, sit." Seohyun commanded to the two other ladies who are still standing behind Yuri and Jessica.

Yoona immediately obeyed. She rushed to sit beside Seohyun. Leaving Sooyoung behind who is shaking her head teasingly.

"Am I the only one single here? Someone please send me a lover too! I wanna know how it feels to be boss around by my own partner." Sooyoung talk to no one, sulking for being a single.

"Sooyoung unnie, I told you to sit." Seohyun teased her.

"Yeah, Seohyun told you to sit, unnie." Yoona joined the teasing. The tall lady made face at them before grumpily sitting in between the two young ladies.

"Yah! Sit there. There's still unoccupied couch why are you forcing yourself to fit here?" Yoona complained while pushing Sooyoung away.

"Yah! I'm older than you. Stop addressing me rudely. You sit there." Sooyoung fought back.

"Why me? I was here first!" Yoona tried to push her away again but Sooyoung wouldn't budge.

"Stop pushing me! I'll tell Taeyeon that you're being rude to the people older than you." She threatened. And that's effective enough for Yoona to stop.

"You elders are acting more like a child. Seriously, am I really the youngest here?" Seohyun shook her head in disappointment as she stood up to sit on the couch instead. Then she saw Yoona's face, planning to sit beside her but she stop her by doing so.

"Stop, unnie. You sit there." Seohyun commanded. Yoona just look down and obeyed the words.

"Whipped." Sooyoung comment a tease. Yoona glared at her and turn away.

Yuri and Jessica witnessed everything. The tan didn't even realized how much she misses these girls until she saw them today. She was bickering with them like that before. And now she miss them more. While on the other hand, it is Jessica's first time to meet these girls but she can feel the deep relationship they have. It's a strong bond that no one can break through. And how much she wishes that she have these kind of friends. Those who will stand with you through ups and downs. The ones that you can count on anytime. Taeyeon is luckily to have them. Because they treasure the blonde a lot. It's clear that they love her and respect her more than anyone else. She confirmed it when Yoona instantly behaved herself after hearing Taeyeon's name. On the other hand, she's also sure that these girls are luckily to have Taeyeon. She was once Taeyeon's girlfriend. And she perfectly knew what type of a person the blonde is. She is one of a kind. And the purest soul she had met.

"Taeyeon-ah, I know that you're still mad and the trauma from the pain you've gone through five years ago is still creeping in you. But, can we at least talk to them calmly? I mean, can we try to talk to them without resulting another fight?" Tiffany held Taeyeon's hand tightly. She's staring at the blonde's eyes intently.

They are currently sitting at the blonde's bed. Taeyeon is silently listening to Tiffany. Because she knew, that somehow, Tiffany is right. After all, Yuri is still her best friend. And everything that happened are from the past. It's been five years and she's certain that she had moved on from it. The only reason of her anger is the memory of her late father. Everytime she see or hear about Jessica, the guilt is always creeping her. And a lot of what ifs are running through her mind. Like how much she wish she just listened or what if she just obeyed her family.