Suga: fine. I know what your answer is. (Smirks and leaves)

Next day

Jimin's pov
I didn't even sleep properly and kept on thinking what hyung said to me. For this whole 24 hours, I was just wondering. Without thinking twice, I easily believed Y/N and sent her to taehyung. all this drama have wouldn't even happened, if I didn't send Y/N for the mission. I feel ashamed of myself for doing that. Yes, suga hyung is right. I can't keep Y/N with me although she's married. Y/N ah, always remember that I love you and forever will.

Jimin: chan woo!

Chan woo: yes sir

Jimin: track suga hyung's phone and send someone to follow him.

Chan woo: as you say sir

Jimin: and listen,
Don't miss any single thing, arasseo

Chan woo: yes sir.

Hours later I got the information by Chan woo about suga hyung. He, jungkook and taehyung have planned to abduct Y/N at night. I didn't even budge and just kept quiet while doing my work. I'm sorry Y/N ah. I am doing this for your own good.
End pov

Time skips

At night

On call
Y/N: hello oppa

Jimin: are you in your room, dear

Y/N: yes, I'm in my room. Is there any problem, oppa?

Jimin: there's no problem. just called you to inform that I will come home late besides it's raining heavily.

Y/N: don't worry about me okay? I'll be safe and please take care of yourself and reach home as soon as possible.

Jimin: saranghae

Y/N: nado saranghae
Call end

Jimin: (tears in his eyes) sorry sissy. It's my duty to make you happy.
Get ready, he's coming to get you.

Y/N's room

I flinched when the current fuse went off. Interesting thing is that it's raining heavily. I turn on my flashlight of my phone and headed towards the living hall. I called out the maids but didn't receive their answers or even them. Oh god! I'm scared. It's fully dark and I can't even see my surroundings properly. But wait, where are the maids? I headed towards the kitchen to search something I would get but flinched when I felt someone's heavy breath on the back of my neck. Oh God, who could it be. I took a long deep breath and turned back to see the hell who scared me. My eyes got sharp widen, words weren't coming out of my mouth by looking at that person.

 My eyes got sharp widen, words weren't coming out of my mouth by looking at that person

Y/N: t-taehyung?

Tae: yes, it's me.

Y/N: what are you doing here?

Tae: I've come here to take what's mine.

Y/N: w-what do you mean

He came more close to me in which our nose were in contact to each other.

Tae: I missed you a lot my princess.

Y/N: s-stop calling me that

Tae: you belong to me and no one's else. So come with me.

I heard that last word from him before darkness welcomes me and fell right in his arms.

Next day

I got up from my sleep and felt a sharp pain in my head. Slowly, I opened my eyes, examining my surroundings. I immediately startled when I saw 3 maids standing right infront of me. Soon my eyes got widen realizing that they are Taehyung's maids and I'm in my room. The room in which it was filled with all my past with him.

To be continued ___________

A/N: hey guys, please don't be a silent reader and please do vote and comment my ff.