"Are you close, kitty?" I hear Em asking. 

   I only nod, unable to utter a single word. 

   He puts my feet on the floor, on both sides of his thighs, and takes my hands, squeezing them lightly. "Breathe, sweetie! I'm not letting you come yet." 

   I open my eyes abruptly and gaze at him, fevered with need.

   "Em, please!" I breathe out, almost soundlessly.

   He pulls me towards him and hugs me, gently caressing my back. 

   "Just a little more, love. I want you just a little crazier and more desperate," he whispers soothingly.

   I wrap my arms round his shoulders and groan in agony, burying my face in his neck. It's so good to feel his skin on mine, but I'm dying. My flesh is on fire. I crave the release like the desert craves a drop of rain.

   "Why?" I whimper, trying to press even closer. 

   My body is trembling like a stretched string. If he brings me to the edge once more and then makes me wait again, I'll probably lose cautiousness.

   "Because I want you to let me see and touch your most intimate spot," he softly answers, stroking my hair. 

   His words immediately send another burning shiver through me, making me squeeze him harder.

   "But I told you that you can do everything you want," I whine.

   "Saying it is not the same as doing it, kitty. You're still so shy. You need a push to break your walls. I want you to give in, without hesitation." He cups my face and kisses sweetly my forehead. "But if it's too much for you, we can just ..."

   "No," I whimper, "you're right. I want to open up. I want you to touch me." 

   I press my lips to his and slide my palms down his back.

   I'm ready. I can do this. 

   It's now crystal clear to me that nothing with Em will ever be even slightly close to what I had imagined when I bought those condoms. He's not the person to just lay me face down and penetrate me with the lights switched off. He wants me fully uncovered, with all my boundaries down. He'll make me surrender completely. 

   Em wants me to belong to him. And I can't wait.

   He deepens the kiss and pushes me to climb on the bed. 

   I lay on my back with him, hovering over me. His hot mouth is exploring mine ruthlessly. Our chests and stomachs glide on each other. Our erections are rubbing against one another. All my senses open up and I dive into him. 

   I'm in the feverish state of desperate need again in only few seconds, heavily panting and whimpering at every touch. 

   He slides down and sits between my legs.

   "Lift yourself up a little, sweetie!" Em commands and, when I do it, tucks a pillow under my butt. 

   His palms glide up my inner thighs, moving my violently shaking legs apart and lifting them up to my chest. 

   I'm aroused to the point of melting, but still fully aware how totally exposed I am in front of him. It's more than I've ever been with anyone before. 

   He bends down and I feel his fingers, gently spreading my butt cheeks.

   And that's the moment I freak out.

   "Wait!" I shriek. 

   Em immediately freezes. 

   "I... I want you to... touch me but... I...," I huff in desperation, pressing my legs back together.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 64!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Do you think Em will succeed in breaking all the boundaries, Sunny has built around himself? 💕

Is he pushing too hard for Sunny to handle? 💞

💕💕💕Be careful, next chapters will be even more heated. 💕💕💕

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny