Chapter 1 TV terror

Hi! I'm Hank, I'm thirteen years old, and I'm very bored right now, so I guess I'll watch TV. I don't know if any shows that I like are on, but I''ll flip through the channels. Hank turned the TV on. He went on the news, because his parents were there. I hope for once, there will be something interesting.

For some reason, it was showing a parade. It is kinda boring. Suddenly, there was a big blast of smoke. At this time, my whole family was watching. The balloon that looked like Sponge Bob had blown up, and fallen to the ground. The whole parade looked like a mess now that everything exploded. People were fleeing away.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw three suspicious looking people carrying a black suit case. One of them was tall with jet-black hair. The other one was short with brown hair. One of them as fat and bald. This was good information.

Tonight, Hank couldn't fall asleep. He was so excited for the skiing trip, and they would leave tomorrow morning! He knew hat he needed sleep. He was going to be woken up at four, in the morning.

Hank finally fell asleep. He had a dream. It was about the explosion at the parade. He dreamed that he was at the parade. They guys chained him up. They threw something at Sponge Bob. The balloon exploded. The slab that Hank was chained on started moving underground. It hit a little cave. It was a dungeon. He was trapped in there.

The dream finally ended. He was woken up by, a shake on the shoulder. "It's time to go." Said mom. I am really happy. I try to get everything in my bags as fast I can, so we could just get to the airport. We finally, got in the car with all our luggage.