"Y'all ugly." Terrance said as he closed the door.

"Morning pooh, how you sleep?" Indya asked. I rinsed my mouth out with mouth wash before responding.

"Still dreaming about that dumb shit." I told her walking in between her legs and leaving down so I could rest my head on her titties. I don't even need a pillow messing 'round with her.

I could feel her tense up causing me to stand up straight and hold her closer.

"It's nothing to worry about, Ima be straight I promise." I told her pecking her lips. She just nodded looking off to the side.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her.

"I wish you never did that." She said shaking her head.

"Why? You miss the nigga?" I asked mugging.

"Just shut up. I'm saying so God forbid we wouldn't have to worry about you getting locked up." She said pushing me off of her and sliding off the sink.

"Ain't nothing gonna happen to me and if some shit go down then it is what it is, Ima handle it." I said shrugging following her as she walked out the bathroom back into my room.

"Stop talking to me Breezy." She said trying to leave the room. I pulled her back towards me.

"Don't start that shit, talk to me." I told her.

"I hate when you say 'it is what it is'. It never just is what it is. You talking about it so nonchalantly and it's pissing me off." She said crossing her arms.

"I just don't want you to stress about something that ain't even happen."

"I'll try not to." She said sighing.

"Ight now sit down and close your eyes." I told her.

Surprisingly she did what I said with no questions while I got her gifts from the closet and sat them on the bed next to her.

"Can I open my eyes now? I'm getting nervous." She said.

"You can open them ... now."

"Aw pooh I thought you were gonna forget!" She said as her face brightened and she gave me a hug.

"You ain't shit for that, why would I forget the day I cussed you out then made you my girlfriend a minute later." I said looking down at her. She smiled before going back to the bed to open her gifts.

"At this point it's like you living in my brain, you got me a AP!" She squealed examining it.

"You know what Future said." I said smirking.

"Don't quote his toxic ass, but this shit is cute thank God my nails done." She told me before looking at the rest of the gifts getting excited about each one.

"What's this?" She said looking at the last gift which was a keychain and a card. The keychain had a picture of us on one side and a QR code on the other.

"Put it on your camera." I told her.

She pulled her phone out scanning the code, before I knew it her lip was poked out. Then once she read the card I could see her eyes start to water causing me to pull her in a hug laughing.