|| 3 ~ Rollan ||

"DO THEY REMEMBER?" Meilin asked. She had a nice voice. 

"Perhaps." Tarik shrugged.

"What about the other two Fallen Beasts?" Rollan asked. "Uraza and Jayi?" 

Tarik scowled. "Somebody got to Uraza and her partner before us, and we think that the same person also got to Jayi and his partner." He shook his head before continuing. "Uraza's partner is a girl named Abeke, while Jayi's is a girl name Ailee. We know their current location, but we think that they are still alive."

"Is Lenori how you found us?" Connor asked. 

Tarik nodded. "Lenori is a gifted visionary. Thanks to her, we suspected that the Five Fallen were returning."

"Her powers can't be entirely unique." Rollan pointed out. "If she beat you to Jayi and Uraza." 

"If Uraza and Jayi are currently lost, we need to represent the Five Fallen." Meilin said. 

||~___ Ailee's P.O.V ___~||

Me and Shane were looking for Abeke. 

"Abeke!" I called, a smile lighting up my face. I was sitting on Jayi's back, while Shane was walking around on ground.

"This is the wrong time for games! Remember those important people I told you guys about? They're here, and we shouldn't keep them waiting."Shahe shouted into the trees. 

I leaned backwards on Jayi's back, my smile only widening when I spotted Abeke among the trees. We had gotten really close during our time on the boat. I think, if I listed the people that I trusted most it would look something like: 

1. Jayi.

2.Abeke. 

3. Shane. 

Thats it. Anyway, Shane has been going on and on about these visitors of his. He seemed very impressed by them.

Lately, Abeke and I had been pretty iffy on the people that worked with Shane. They all had spirit animals, yet weren't Greencloaks, plus, neither Jayi or Uraza seemed to like them. 

"All right Abeke. You and Uraza are definitely improving. You two could evade me all day if you want." Shane admitted.

Abeke climbed down from her tree, while I sat up on Jayi. "She just wanted to hear you say it." I smirked. 

The Nolian girl nodded in agreement, while Shane just shook his head. "Both of you are really becoming a team with Uraza and Jayi, our visitors will be pleased." 

"Are they really here?" Abeke asked. 

"They're not just here," He said. "They're waiting for us." 

I leaned forward on Jayi's neck, breathing in his horse scent. "Lead the way." Abeke said. I nodded in agreement. 

We started walking towards the walled buildings, I guided Jayi gently with my legs. "You guys should probably put them in their dormant states." 

I was automatically uncomfortable. "Won't they want to see them?" I murmured. I definitely not ready to face other people alone. Personally, I like knowing that Jaki is there. 

"It proves your abilities." Shane explained. "You're both young to be able to use passive state, and it would be rude of them to have their animals out if you don't have yours out." 

I sighed, and hopped down fro Jayi's back. I called to Jayi, and he obliged, flashing into the tattoo on my forearm.

Abeke did the same to Uraza, and they passed through an iron gate, and went to a central building.  The trio went into the main chamber, and I was thoroughly surprised to be greeted with a throne room. 

The man on top of the throne was old, and super mean-looking. A large crocodile layed in front of the throne. "He's a king." I muttered, my mood turning sour. 

"Yes. Act accordingly." Shane whispered back.

To one side of the old king, there was an old woman. Seriously, what is this, a bingo tournament? Zerif was on the other side of the king. "Zerif!" Abeke called out. 

I just gave him a polite nod.  "May I introduce General Gar, King of the Lost Lands. Sire,meet Abeke, the summoner of Uraza, and Ailee, summoner of Jayi."  Zerif announced.

"No small feat." Said the king. His voice made me want to summon Jayi and ride out into the sunset. By that, I mean his voice sounded like he was about to tell me what to do.

"Is that your crocodile?" Abeke asked. 

General Old-Man raised his bushy grey eyebrows. "Indeed. A Saltwater crocodile, from the continent of Stetriol." 

I cocked my head to the side. Last time I checked, there was no Stetriol. I zoned out, staring at the tattoo on my arm. This whole thing was starting to not add up. 

My attention snapped to Abeke when she questioned Zerif. "You told us you work with Greencloaks." 

While Zerif explained, I payed attention, but kept zoning out. I finally payed attention when the favor came in. "We intend to claim the talismans first." General Gar said. "That way the Greencloaks will have to listen to us. Abeke, Ailee, we hope that you two, Uraza, and Jayi would help us with that." 

"Me? How can I help? I know nothing about any talismans. Unless...do you think Uraza has one?" Abeke asked. I nodded in agreement, rubbing my arm. 

"Uraza and Jayi lost their talismans when they were killed, as did the other Five Fallen." Zerif said. 

"You, Ailee, Uraza, and Jayi can help repair the world," Zerif spoke again. "Join us in protecting our homeland and helping to make the Nectar available to all who need it." 

Abeke and Ailee shared a glance. "You can count on me." Abeke spoe up first. I sighed, rubbed Jaki's tattoo, and spoke. "I'll also help you find the talisman." 

||~________________~||

~Aella~