Chapter 18 - Movie Date

Yesterday is the best day of my life. Let's say I am more happy because of what Lisa did. I still feel butterflies rumbling inside my stomach when ever I look at her.

Just like now, I can't hide my smile while staring at her sleeping perfect face.

I remember I am so pissed at her before, and almost kick her out of my house. Thank God He didn't let me do that. Cause I won't be this happy if Lisa isn't here with me.

Memorizing her features as I run my fingers on her sharp jaw down to her long neck. Pinching her perfect nose and rubbing her beautiful eye brows. Touching her big plump lips that taste so good, as I slowly felt another smile plastered on my lips.

" Staring is rude you know? " I got startled when she talk that made me stand as if I am not staring at her.

" And who said that I am staring? " I bark back. She just giggle and wrap her arms around my waist before pulling me beside her.

I got no choice but to lay beside her. She did snuggle on my neck as she inhale my scent.

" This feels so right Tiger, you feel so right " she mumble under her breath.

I felt my heart thumping a bit faster when I heard her say that.

I don't know what to say cause I am still in shock that we are now in a relationship. And I am not used on her sweet gestures towards me.

" Alien " I said as I rub her hair slowly. " Hmm " she said in response.

" Do you still remember my wish? " I know this is so lame but I just want to say it to her.

That question made her jolt up and look at me in awe

" What about your wish? And yes I do remember it " there's a frown in her forehead that made me smile cause she's so cute while doing it.

" I wanna change it. I already accepted that Dad will never be back anymore " She's just staring at me while waiting for my next words.

" You wanna know my new wish? " Her face that is so innocent keeps on making face that suits her well.

" Hmm of course I do want to know it " she said while pouting. If I am not lying in bed, I will surely slam my lips on hers. Cause her lips is so hard to resist. But thank God she's sitting.

" My wish is for you to stay here with me till my last breath " and I am serious about that wish of mine.

A smile slowly appeared on her face and that made me mirror it. She's stare at my eyes as she held my hand and bring it on her lips.

" Your wish will always be my command Tiger " she sweetly said and engulf me with a tight hug.

We did some small talks for a few minutes before we both stand up and decided to cook for our food. More like, I'll cook, while she'll help me prepare the ingredients and all.

After doing so, we start eating like a normal couple do. You know, feeding one another as if we can't do it in our self.

After we eat, she volunteer to wash the dishes, so I let her, but the twist is, I am back hugging her while she's doing that. I don't know, but I hate being away from her. I always want to feel her beside me and It's just normal right?

Now she's giggling while telling me to remove my hug cause she can't move properly.

" Tiger I am not going anywhere. Look I can't wash the dishes properly " she said it with a giggle.

But since I am a clingy ass girlfriend, I didn't let her go.

" Can't I be clingy to you? Huh? Can't I? " I am starting to throw tantrums at her now. Like what the heck is wrong with me? Does having a girlfriend will really turn you into a bipolar kid? Cause I can feel that I am being like that now.