Chapter 16 - Tiger's Alien

We arrived at the house around 6pm, well, we go to the café shop and visit Rosé and Jisoo since we aren't going to work cause it's examination week.

" Tiger " Lisa called me while I am preparing for our food at the Kitchen.

" Hmm? " I hum as a response without looking at her.

I felt an arms wrap around my waist that made me blush in an instant.

I really don't know what's gotten into me, it's just that I love how Lisa make me feel.

With her simple actions and all. Just like this, wrapping her arms around my waist as if we are a couple. Sniffing my scent through my neck, well it's kinda ticklish but I can manage not to flinch.

" You smell so good huh? By the way.. I  wanna ask you something "

I stop coating the chicken with flour and look at her.

She's still hugging me though, and I think it'll make me blush until she is no longer hugging me.

" What is it? " I tried so hard to act so calm, cause I've never been calm with her when ever we are this close to each other.

I didn't mean it but I stared at her plump lips. Watching it as it moves along with the words she wanted to say that I didn't understand cause I am to clouded by just staring at it.

She have to shake my body to get me back into my senses and please, I am so embarrass because of that so I cover my face with my both hands that she immediately remove.

" Hey hey! Listen to what I am going to say to you, I might not have the guts to say it again so listen carefully okay? "

I am starting to feel nervous. Is she going to leave me already? Is she going to tell me that she like Irene and not me? Is she.. wait a minute.

Yes girl! You just ask yourself that Lisa might not like you, and she might like Irene over you hahahahaha

Oh fuck! Here it goes again. This bitch inside my head trying to manipulate me again and I hate it.

I just stare at Lisa while waiting for her to say a word. Her smile isn't leaving her face that made ma anxious.

" Lisa.. just say it " I said with irritation visible in my tone. She just chuckled and cup my cheeks using her both hands.

We stare at each others eyes for awhile before she press our forehead together.

She brush her nose against mine, I no longer know what I am feeling right now. Giddiness, Happiness, it's beyond that. I know it's beyond that.

" I just wanted to say that.. "

I soften from her touch and close my eyes while I am holding her hand who's cupping my cheeks.

We look like a couple in a television who's waiting for the director to say the word cut ot what so ever. But hell this is reality.

" I love you " I felt how my knees weaken by her sudden confession.

I am not expecting this, I don't know how and what to react.

I just stare at her, I want her to know that I am shock of her sudden words.

" It may be funny as it may sound, but I fell in love with a human. I've been trying to figure out what's the purpose of my heart beating so fast whenever I am around you. I talk to Jisoo and tell her everything that I felt since the day this heart beat of mine beat frantically whenever you are around. She said that I am already in love with you "