Hehe

Thank you for the views I really didn't think that I will even have 10 but I really appreciate it, I know I'm not that frequent with my posting but I tried hard enough 😅 (also that picture of Reiner and Bertholdt gives me life) anyways I was thinking about making a Royal AU (simply means the characters will be in a different timeline, no titans, where everything will revolve around a new era and will be about you know royalty, e.g princesses and princes stuff like that) for the past few days (actually I thought of this yesterday but who cares). It's just a maybe but still I'm very, very thankful, hope you guys enjoy the future contents I may post. Happy AOT Sunday ya'll! Lets suffer (manga reader 😢😣😞 knows whats gonna happen this new episode. Also may I add, spoilers are EVERYWHERE like seriously, I'm the type who actually doesn't care about spoilers like, I knew who the armored titan, colossal titan was, I knew that Ymir had a titan, Christa's real name is Historia yada yada yada, but season 4 the last SEASON, I didn't want to be spoiled but, now I know whats gonna happen since spoilers are spoilers so I just make myself a manga reader and read the manga, life is great 😀 |also is it just me or does that emoji looks like he hate life and is dead inside| nvm)

Edit*
Sorry I'm such a talkative introvert, I might also make a new story aswell. And being the untalented person that I am cant draw for the new story that I'm trying to make so I had to used some arts I found in pinterest (yes I already pick out the characters and thought of all their background stories, what is wrong with me?) anyways ..

~✨Peace✨~