Chapter 2

Chapter 2- New Titan Shifter

You reached Trost after a few minutes and you can already see a titan carrying a bolder to the wall. You hurried and left Levi to help the new cadets. One of the cadets, blonde haired guy with blue eyes was very near the titan who was carrying the boulder. You also saw Rico who was fighting titans who were trying to eat the other titan. You walked up to a titan who was on its way to stop the titan, you sliced it up easily which left the new recruits shock. After you killed 3 or 4 more titans, a bald (no offense Connie 😂😅), short guy atleast shorter than Levi came up to you, “Uhh, ma'am, how are you killing the titans so easily, aren't you scared?” he asked while trembling in fear. “There is absolutely nothing to be scared of, these freaky giants? Tch, they are all so ugly and weak remember, they are the ones who killed our beloved friends and family, so no need to be scared” you assured and they seemed to be really motivated. You heard the sound of a flare, you turned around and saw that the wall had been plugged up. You look over at Rico who was crying out of happiness and a bit of sadness, I can tell she lost her squad. The guy came out of its titan and was immedietly hugged by a girl with black short hair with a red scarf around her neck. You saw two titans behind them, you were ready to go but you saw that Levi had already finished them off,....of course.

You followed commander Erwin and Levi to the cell where the titan shifter was kept. “Ugh my head, huh? Where am I?”
“Hey Eren, I believe thats your name?” commander Erwin asked
“Yes, how did you know?”
“Some of the cadets which i assumed your friends were calling you by that”
“Oh”

Eren P.O.V
I looked at the person I was talking to, he's commander Erwin, with captain Levi and captain y/n” Eren blushed a bit when he saw you.

No ones P.O.V

“Well Eren, I think you are very aware of your titan form”

“Ye-yes sir!”

“Mmmm, this key-”
Commander Erwin was holding a key

“*gasps* Thats my-”

“I know, and I also strongly believe that this key hold the secrets of the world am I right?”

“I think so, thats what my dad told me”

“Where is he?”

“I don't know, all I know is that he left and never came back”

“I'm sorry to hear that, but no more time to chit-chat, we are going to the court soon”

“Court? Why?”

“The military police doesn't want to believe that a titan will be working with humans, so they want to tell Zachary, the judge that you are a threat to humanity”

“But I'm not a threat to humanity”

“Thats why we're here”
Levi finally spoke up, you were just observing and trying to think where he obtain his titan power

“But why?”

“We need want to prove that you are a good titan and will work with us”

“Huh?”

“So, what do you think about it?”

............

“I- I WANT TO KILL EVERY  TITANS IN THIS WORLD NO MATTER HOW HARD ITS GOING TO BE, I WONT STOP OR REST UNTIL I WILL BE HOVERING OVER THEIR LIFELESS BODIES”

You can see in Levi's eyes that there is hope for humanity, and that is Eren

“Its easy to say Eren”
You spoke

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Everyone were hyped about wiping the titans but now all those happiness became wastes, i'm not trying to give a negative mood, but all I'm trying to say is for the sake of your emotion, dont have much hope”

“Anyways,..if you are ready, we'll be going”
Erwin said

Then we all went towards the court.