Chapter 1

You just returned from another expedition with your squad, squad levi and commander Erwin who were right behind you.

~You reached the wall~

“Another failed mission”
“I'm seriously gonna stop paying them my taxes”
“Waste of money”
“This is what they get for acting brave and going outside the walls”
“They should be ashamed”

All those trash-talks were roaming through your mind. You have had enough. You stopped your horse and ready to get down to shout at the ungrateful brats.

“Stop it, they are right, just look forward and continue going”, you look to your left and saw Commander Erwin putting his hand over yours. “Fine, but if I ever see or hear from them I will surely speak up”, “Sure”.

You kept quiet and continue going, this doesn't bother you much anymore since you guys always come back with a failed mission, not once have you won. This is your life, everyday. But there's more into it, a secret, that only you know of.

You have reached your headquarter. Your squad had spread out to their rooms. You hear noises from outside, you saw that Petra and Oluo from Levi's squad are having a conversation. It looks really serious and you did'nt wanna intervene so you just went to your room.

You look at yourself in the mirror before taking a bath. You take off your clothes and saw marks on your neck. You sighed, your 'secret' is a bit different, in order to unlock it, you need to cut a small wound on your neck, and you will transform.

After you finished, you combed your (hair colour) (h/c) hair which has little streaks of white which can barely be seen. Your (eye/colour)(e/c) eyes are from your mom, you hate seeing it as it reminds you of her.

2 years later

“Ooohhh, I hope we can capture a titan or atleast witness an abnormal” Hange, section commander which is also your best friend has been itching to go outside to see some abnormal titans. “We have an abnormal right here” says Levi, “Where?” Hange said while looking around. “Here” Levi said while making her face turn towards him to indicate that she is the abnormal.
“Levi, don't be rude to the commander” you scooped in. “I don't see any commander except an abnormal four eyes freak with her dumb stupid weird white streak haired follower” he said while going away. “Oof, y/n, don't take his words to heart, you know he's always like this” Hange looked at you making sure that you're not hurt by his statement. “Its okay, I have stayed and lived under the same roof with him for atleast 4 years now, I'm fine” you said and you guys continued heading outside.

1 hour later

You just finished off a 15 meter titan and a 10 meter titan. While you were cleaning your hands, you saw that Levi and one of his squad member Petra were squating next to a body. Levi put his hand over his, he wouldn't normally do that and plus the guy's hand was really bloody, and Levi who was a total clean freak germ foe is now holding his hand. I walked up to them, “Whose squad does he belong to?” You asked. “What for?” Levi said, “I wanted to inform his squad leader the death of one of his soldiers” “Sorry captain y/n, we dont know” Petra said. “It's okay then, the cleaning team will come and take his corpse to the leader in no time” you said to put some positivity. “Levi! And oh! Y/n! The two strongest soldiers what a timing!” “What is it” Levi said. “There is a titan shifter who is needing help to plug up a hole” “Titan shifter? Where?” you asked worriedly. “Trost” the guy answered. “Good we'll come” Levi said “Come on lets hurry and go before that four eyed freak lays her eyes on this Titan shifter, it will be more chaotic than this” “Well if you ask me Hange is probably the only person who I think will turn into a titan” you said nervously and followed Levi to Trost. “Please, dont be who I think it is, please

End of chapter 1