"Are you okay? I'm sorry for leaving you alone there. I should have bring you too." He said making smiled and holding his hands

"Its fine, its not your fault. Dont be sad, lets continue our date okay? I dont want to see you sad on our date." I said and he smiled the he kiss my hand making me blushed.

Komori bring me to his house because he want me to meet his parents. He was so excited to bring me to meet his parents. I'm not gonna lie, i'm so nervous becuase i dont even know they will like me or not. I hope his parents will accept me as their son mate. When we arrived at his house, Komori bring me to their garden. Its full of many beautiful flowers. "Wow! What a beautiful garden. I hope i can see this everyday." I said

Suddenly, Komori wrap his arms around my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder. "You can see this everyday when you marry me in the future." He said making me blushed.

I quickly covered my blushed face. He laughed at me and kiss my forehead. We walked around the garden and also Komori teach me how to dance. We dance around the garden and without notice the workers are watching us.

"Motoya!"

We turned and saw his older brother. He smiled and kiss my hand making me blushed again. I dont know how many times i already blushed today. He really a sweet talker who can make anyone easily fall for him. The three of us have a chat together.

Dinner time...

All of us already waiting for his parents to come. I was so nervous but its slowly faded when Komori hold my hand tightly and smiled at me. I smiled at him back and soon after his parents came with two beautiful boy and girl. The two of them sit infront of us. I smiled at them and they smiled back. "Motoya! Are you having fun today?" His mother asked and he nodded and he still holding my hand tightly.

"You Akagi right? What a beautiful omega you have here Motoya." His father said and i smiled at him.

My nervous slowly faded to see his father smiled softly at me. But my smiled faded when i heard his mother words. "But i already choose and omega that suit perfectly with you Motoya. But i want to choose one between this two." His mother point toward the girl and the boy.

"Mom! WTH. I have told you, i already have someone i want to marry and spend the rest of my live with and this is the person i want to spend the rest of my life togehter." Komori said and i calm him down.

"Haihh! I want to know his background. Told me everything bout his background now." His mother said.

Komori looked at me and i nodded. He told his mother everything bout me except that i live with an alpha because his mother would think that i just want to messing with his son. His mother let out a deep breath. "I dont like him. He doesnt suit to be my son in law. Motoya! Our family need to grow our company more by marrying a dominent and rich omega." His mother said with angry tone.

His father just smiled and looked down. I think his father cant even do anythung maybe because his mother was a dominent alpha and his father is the one who gave birth to him.

I feel bad. I think this is the end for our relationship. The past two weeks that we spend together are the most precious memories. "I'm sorry i'll take my leave now." I said and wlaked away but Komori stopped me.

I looked straight onto his eyes and smiled. "Lets break up! Please dont make your mother mad. She your own mother, maybe what she did is the best." I said and take my leave while Komori was crying in his brother chest.