Part 4

Y/n kept her eyes on the road trying not to freak out as Victor swerved through traffic. Her heart almost jumped out of her chest when he parked the car without slowing down. 

       "Are you ok?" Y/n asked. Victor scoffed yanking the keys out of the engine. 

  "Get in the diner," He kept his eyes away from her, glaring out his window. Y/n frowned but did as she was told. She shut the mustang door expecting Victor to drive away. Instead, he opened his door and stepped out. Victor looked at the Diner like it killed an entire family, which would have made Y/n would laugh if she wasn't in a tiny skirt. 

 Y/n walked up to the Diner and Victor followed close behind. Almost like her shadow. Victor was sending glares at the staff as he recognized the skimpy skirts. 

     "Wrong size huh?" Victor growled. Normally Victor loved scantily clad women like the next man, but having his Y/n out on display for whoever to gawk at? Victor couldn't handle it. Wait- his Y/n?  

       "Ms.L/n! You're late!" A man barked out. He was tall and lanky, long greasy black hair covered his doe eyes. The man tapped his watch as if to remind her. 

        "I'm sorry Mr.Kilin," Y/n apologized quickly, "My um, outfit is a size too small-" 

         "Not important, start taking orders! Chop chop!" Mr.Kilin clapped his hands in her face, making her flinch. Victor growled, pushing forwarded to snarl at the man. 

         "You're a fucking pervert aren't you?" Victor snarls, "Like seeing girls in little skirts?" 

          "H-hey- who do you think you are-?" Mr. Kilin puffed out his chest, "I'm the boss here, I think you should leave," 

          "Can't handle when people call out your bullshit?" Victor smirks, "I can smell it on you, you're no better than sewer trash," 

          "Victor!" Y/n pulled on his arm, "Stop-" 

           "Fucking mutant, I'll fire your little mutant lover-" The man muttered under his breath. Victor yanked his arm out of Y/ns grip and decked the shitty manager onto his ass. The entire diner flew into a frenzy, gasping and pulling out their phones. Victor didn't need to kick him, he was already unconscious. But the fire that boiled his blood only grew hotter as Y/n begged him to stop. it was like white noises to him as he felt her grab his arms and tug him away from the bloody pulp that was Mr.Kilin's face. 

           "We need to leave!" Victor let Y/n drag him away, his anger finally started to leave him. He glanced at Y/n worried he just fucked things up beyond belief. Why should he care? He told her before he was a monster- an animal. 

         They ran to the mustang and quickly sped away from the area. Y/n hit her head on the dashboard, her eyes wide. 

           "W-what just happened?" 

            "A man picked a fight with a wolf and lost-," Victor said plainly. Y/n scoffed. 

            "You lost me my job and any future job!" Y/n yanked at her hair, "How am I gonna pay rent Creed!?" 

        Creed? That's new. Victor inhaled deeply, trying to clear his senses but only got a whiff of Y/ns scent. It kept changing each day, from strong to faint, to irresistible to dull. But right now, it made his head spin. She smelt like a feral. Angry, a wolf desperately clawing for an escape. 

           "I'll-" 

            "Dont you dare say you'll pay for it," She glared. She ran a hand down her face and looked out her window. "Where are we going?" 

            "Can't go home just yet..," Victor pointed. "So I thought this would be a good place to stay for a bit." 

             "A forest?" Y/n gawked, "I've never even been camping before," 

             "That's gotta change," Victor said quickly, "But not today," 

       Victor parked the mustang under the shade. They jumped out of the car and made a bee-line for the hiking trail. 

             "What if there's wolfs?" Y/n clung closely to Victor. Looking at her feet as she walked down the trail.

                "Wolfs know not to fuck with ferals" Victor smirked, "They can smell an Alpha miles away," 

                Y/n snorted. "Alpha huh? You one of those types?" 

                Victor glared and flicked her forehead making her whine. "Ow!" She huffs. They walk in silence before walking up to two different paths. Victor picked the left road, which has a small cave for visitors to climb through. 

              "Ok what if there are snakes?" Y/n stayed closes behind Victor, looking into the mouth of the cave as if it were alive. She jumped as she heard a loud bird call from behind. 

               "There are no snakes, they hibernate around this time of the year," Victor said, "They're all underground." 

                "What if they dig up and bite my ankles?!" 

                Victor groaned in dismay. Y/n giggle quietly behind him, making him realize he was being toyed with. 

                 "Not funny," Victor rolled his eyes as she laughed harder at herself. "I need you to climb threw first," 

               "Why? Y/n whined, "I don't wanna," 

                "It's a small cave, check if I can fit," he shrugged, pushing her forward. Y/n blushed, realizing she'd had to get on her hands and knees to crawl through. She bends over and started crawling into the cave, trying to pull her skirt down so Victor didn't get an eyeful. Victor's surprised grunt didn't help as she crawled to the other side. 

                  "It might be tight but I'm sure you could make it," Y/n said from the other side of the cave. Victor nodded but seemed doubtful. He squeezed through the cave, holding out his hand for Y/n to keep him steady. She helped him get up and he whistled at the view. 20 feet ahead was a gorgeous river. Y/n walked over to the stream and dipped her hand under the cool stream. 

                   "You ok?" Victor asked, taking a seat next to her. 

                   "I'm not the one who got into a fight," She huffs. Victor chuckled. 

                     "Cute, but don't forget I'm a mutant." He looked away for a bit, "I've dealt with worse," 

          She shook her head and sighed, he makes it seem so simple. She saw the primal look on his face when Mr.Kilin said he was going to fire her. Y/n didn't understand what he meant like 'mutant lover'. She guessed Mr.Kilin just assumed she was because she came in with Victor. Victor never hid his claws or fangs, he didn't care who saw him. Y/n groaned and looked at Victor. 

                     "We gonna get in trouble?" 

                      "Nope, most reported crimes that involve mutants are usually shredded because cops are lazy and cant handle mutants" Victor lean back on his elbows, starting up into the sky. "Kinda funny, huh?" 

                      "Kinda," Y/n looked up as well, trying to see what Victor was looking at. She frowned once she realized he wasn't really looking at anything. Y/n stood up and hummed. 

                     "Would it be safe to swim in the River?" 

       Victor stared at her for a second, before grinning.    

                     "Yes, but that's the only clothing you have right now," He said, pointing at her skimpy uniform.  Y/n groaned. 

                       "Next time?" She said nervously. Victor laughed. 

                        "Next time,"